I LOVE FOOTBALL......

10 replies to this topic

Ladyfire

• Members
  • 15 posts
Is there Anyone else out there that is a Football Freak like me?....I can not wait until the Steelers play on Monday Night.....One more thing. All Femmes do not go shoppin' during the games.....Some of us just adore the game...Others absolutely LOVE IT......

For the Record FSU is my #1 College team...
The 49er's are my boyz..The Steelers are my babies... :lol:

~lady~
~Mmmmmm~ Are you butch from head to toe?

Nero

• Members
  • 6 posts
This may come a little late (:D), but I'm a football fan. And in this 85% British ex-pats community, the only one. I don't have a favorite team, I just like to watch all the games :)

femmeexotica

• Members
  • 11 posts
omg totally an fsu girl! Love my 'noles. I am a femme that loves her football. I don't follow pro except near the superbowl though.

HBearBoi

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 32 posts
Love football! I don't watch much pro ball but when I do, I'll catch sum teams that some of my favorite college kids play on. An no matter how bad they are, I do support the Lions lol.

Favortie College Team: Louisville Cardinals, Florida Gators (Big Gator Clap Now :D , and The Georgia Bulldogs

femmeexotica

• Members
  • 11 posts
Ew gators :p lol

HBearBoi

• 32 posts
Aww come on now...Even with Coach Urban gone, theyre still gonna be the shit!! I was really upset to hear that the Bulldogs didnt wanna play my beloved cardinals again :x . I guess one year theyll quit being scared :cry:

florida09

• 3 posts
Love my football!!!!! Fav collage....LSU. Fav pro.......Saints. Boo... Suffered 2 losses in less than a week!!!!!!

texaserin1

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts
Love Michigan! Woo hoo!

Trace

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts
Football??? Can't wait til its football season again....

Glad to see some FSU fans here....GO NOLES!!!

beanae

• 6 posts
I love football, season ticket holder for the oakland raiders even though I grew up on the otherside of the bay!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users