Any nice places to meet fun women in ATL?

3 replies to this topic

Guest_EmberPhase_*

• Guests
May I ask, who is from Atlanta, GA?

If you are, then were do you hang out? LoL :lol:

I am so alone. No one to hang out with in general and no one special. I need some help here people! Rally the troopers and come-a-runnin'.

Seriously, were are you fun people? Where do you hide?

-Ember

phoenix99

• Members
  • 65 posts
... but I'll hang out with you.

I actually live in AUgusta, but am more than willing to meet people out of my area (that's actually my preference)

I feel like the life is being slowly sucked out of me being in the closet here, so, yes I most definitely want to make some friends who I can be me with.

So, yeah, take this reply as you will :)

Plus, if you have any recommendations of places to go in ATL to meet people I'd be obliged.
------------------------------------
But he that dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose.
- Anne Bronte, "The Narrow Way"

jae85

• Members
  • 2 posts
I recently moved here from Savannah, and I don't know where to go to hang out with women in the ATL. Please somebody tell me of a gay bar/club in the area that's hoppin. For pics and info. on me visit myspace.com/jessiecaroline.

AlliKat33

• Members
  • 3 posts
Here's what I've found in the ATL area so far. Some of these are not gay/lesbian only clubs but are definitely gay/lesbian friendly. Some I've been to, some I've just heard about. Hope to see some of you out sometime. Enjoy! :twisted:

Jungle-2115 Faulkner Rd (Cross Street: Cheshire Bridge Road)
(404) 844-8800 --I've been here and this club is HOT! They have theme nights and fetish parties and great DJ's.

My Sister's Room-222 E Howard Ave Decatur, GA 30030-3402
404-370-1990 --I haven't been here yet but anytime the subject comes up among friends, this is one of the first clubs mentioned. I hope to check it out soon.

Eye Candy-4470 Commerce Dr Atlanta, GA 30336 (404) 472-0114
This club opens on November 29th. I hope to check this one out in the near future.

These are just the few that I've heard about or gone to.
For more gay/lesbian club listings visit atlanta.citysearch.com and go under the bar/club tab the select gay/lesbian from the narrow your search listings.
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.”

--Edgar Allan Poe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users