Is there any hope for a pretty transitioning M to F here?

13 replies to this topic

sherry41

• Members
  • 23 posts
ORRRRRR......do I have to wait till it's a done deal and then not say anything about it until we gert to know each other which would probably be a big surprise by then?
Sherry :?:
I am intensely caring, compatssionate and creative. I am seeking a similar woman to complement me for a long lasting relationship. Maybe for life.
Sherry

tara

• Members
  • 2 posts
hey sweetie! well kodos for your strength and as far as telling.... I personally would want to know, as i think every woman would want to know about the person they are with, so go on and be up front if they freak then its not meant to be... if they're understanding, as I am, then they will be there... support you and hopfully everything will work out! Good luck girl!
Life is like toilet paper, long and useful. Use it wisely!

sherry41

• Members
  • 23 posts
I cannot believe that it took me so long to figure out what was wrong about my life. It was really overcoming lack of education on transgendering. As soon as I realized the possibility my life took off like the"big bang" of the expanding universe. I belong the the Mid Hudson Valley Transgender Association, go to therapy, electrolysis 6 hours a week and am on hormones a year and a half. I am a new human being in so many ways. My surgeries in Thailand cannot come soon enough for me. I know that I am still in an awkward position of sort of being a "neither nor" but I am still reaching out to the woman I have always loved but finaly as the woman that has always been in me.
Sherry
I am intensely caring, compatssionate and creative. I am seeking a similar woman to complement me for a long lasting relationship. Maybe for life.
Sherry

tangel

• Members
  • 9 posts
I truly wish you the best of luck.

and if you figure out how to get people to stay after some form of "hi, i'm a pre-op transchick... but wait, don't go! i'm hot! look at the rest of me!", please let me know.

(not that i'm bitter or anything, not that i'm waiting to hear back from a date I really liked on his reaction to the above.)

sherry41

• Members
  • 23 posts
Thank you for your feed back. I of course know exactly know what you are saying. the concept of TG is frought with confusion, prejudice and worse. Being a "chick with a dick" or worse a "shemale" is such a no no in "respectable society unless you are just after cheap sex and then Bye, Bye which is not "respectable at all. For some "pre op" is a choice and for others a financial neccesety. I know one pre op who just married a GG and wants to be post op but she says that is her "play thing" and is opposed to the operation ( she did pay for her fabulous boob job which she thoroughly enjoys). And she is a really hot pre op. So finding just what you want in your significant other is not easy in any form of TG. Just finding a perfect match as a lesbian is harder than a straight couple. Personally at this point I look for things in common as a lesbian seeking the same and then if anything at all develops, the next hurdle is revealing my transitioning gender. So far I have only had one woman still interested in taking the next step of getting to know me better. So I do most certainly feel for you and wish you well. You are very pretty as I believe I am also. I still need to shrink my picture down small enough to be accepted as my Avatar. Stay in touch. This site is nice in some ways but so fragmented in others.
Sherry

phoenix99

• Members
  • 65 posts
As for me, I am most definitely not opposed to a relationship with an MTF pre or post-op. Of course, they would have to be alright with being with an FTM hehe.
------------------------------------
But he that dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose.
- Anne Bronte, "The Narrow Way"

tangel

• Members
  • 9 posts

As for me, I am most definitely not opposed to a relationship with an MTF pre or post-op. Of course, they would have to be alright with being with an FTM hehe.

now this might just be me, but that sounds somewhat like an ideal relationship. bizarrely straight yet queer at the same time, with no worries about trans issues getting misunderstood or ignored.

phoenix99

• Members
  • 65 posts
I very much agree tangel.
------------------------------------
But he that dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose.
- Anne Bronte, "The Narrow Way"

sherry41

• Members
  • 23 posts
I like this dialogue. In my mind it was simple. Become a woman and find the woman of my dreams and live happily ever after. In reality becoming a woman is a challenge all on its own. I am still both sired and ma'med. I so hope that will all change with the surgeries that are coming this spring. They will include FFS, BA and GRS. I have already seen the "virtual surgery" pictures of my face that are thrilling even if the actuality is close to the virtuals done on computer. After that I hope that being TG will recede as an issue if I present well with women. I will not make it a secret but will not begin a relationship there as well. The person that I ultimately seek as my SO need not really fall into a "category" but I am looking for the softness, gentleness, compassionetness, etc. that is most often found in women. If I find the chemistry that I crave, then the "form" that that takes may be adaptable in my mind as a concept. I need to first be all that I am myself and hope that the rest will fall into place when I seek a partner.
Sherry

Ilsa

• Members
  • 6 posts
I too would have no problems at all dating a transexual either post or pre op or even if she were not ever planning on surgery.

I would understand if disclosure were not immediate but I would prefer disclosure pretty early on so that I wouldn't worry about the person's basic level of honesty.
"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world" buddha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users