Why are m to f TGs more attractive to men than women???

13 replies to this topic

sherry41

• Members
  • 23 posts
Men seem to flock to me and I have no interest in them. On the other hand starting out presenting as a woman and then revealing being TG I am left in the dust with a "good luck" if I am lucky and "how dare you" if I am not. I can not believe that I was born with this body that is only in my way of first being "all" that I wish to be and then finding my mate. It is not that I do not "pass" well. It is just that I don't have the right chromosomes.
I am intensely caring, compatssionate and creative. I am seeking a similar woman to complement me for a long lasting relationship. Maybe for life.
Sherry

Sailor Fisheye

• Members
  • 7 posts

Men seem to flock to me and I have no interest in them. On the other hand starting out presenting as a woman and then revealing being TG I am left in the dust with a "good luck" if I am lucky and "how dare you" if I am not. I can not believe that I was born with this body that is only in my way of first being "all" that I wish to be and then finding my mate. It is not that I do not "pass" well. It is just that I don't have the right chromosomes.

I'm not sure the issue is so much that we're more attractive to men, per se, as that men are more apt to fetishize us.

ashleigh

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 187 posts
we are safe for them to somewhat acknowledge their bi desires. plain and simple. they want a dick but not a macho bod wielding it.

sherry41

• Members
  • 23 posts
It is true that I am flattered and as you say love being feminized by men I have no sexual attraction to them (except very briefly experimentally where I found that I was not gay but a WOMAN revealed by a man. That began my quest to tranasgender and I soon found hormones on line, a support group, electrolygist, therapist, make up artist (who gave me a crash course in feminization and clothes shopping, etc. ,etc., etc.---In fact I would persue her if she was not married and presumably heterosexual) Eventually I also got an endo to monitor my hormones even though I still find them cheaper over seas.
Returning to the topic. I still love women but hate the rejection on lesbian sites because I have not had my GRS as yet. I guess I am impatient but I would so much love to find the woman of my dreams. So till I travel to Thailand this summer I really do not seem to qualify as man or woman and that is unbearable. Not that I wan to be a man but I feel so close and yet so far away from being a woman and having a real chance to pursue my love life. I do hope that the "right" body parts but the wrong chromosomes will not stand in my way.
I am intensely caring, compatssionate and creative. I am seeking a similar woman to complement me for a long lasting relationship. Maybe for life.
Sherry

Orah

• Members
  • 14 posts
Sherry:

I seem to be encountering much the same problem. It seems that genetic women just don't take us seriously enough to consider us. It seems that women consider us to be freaks of nature, as though we were born with one leg or one eye or something like that. Sympathy, and maybe friendship, we get, but not that special relationship! We have to prove ourselves like no other women do! Well, good luck in Thailand....and after.

ZoZoHarle

• Members
  • 23 posts
I am so sorry to hear you get negative responses from women! How unfair! I am a woman, and I think TGs are amazing and courageous and sexy! =^_^= I noticed these posts are from last year, so I am very curious how things are going now! I hope very much that you have found someone very special! Best wishes!!!
"Be yourself. No one else can do it better!" =^_^=

JordanParker3

• Members
  • 3 posts
As a trans male (FTM) I'm not really sure where I fit into the spectrum but I am definitely attracted to trans women but as women, not in a fetish kinda way.... Every one is different I suppose.

Jenniferlynn08

• Members
  • 5 posts

It is true that I am flattered and as you say love being feminized by men I have no sexual attraction to them (except very briefly experimentally where I found that I was not gay but a WOMAN revealed by a man. That began my quest to tranasgender and I soon found hormones on line, a support group, electrolygist, therapist, make up artist (who gave me a crash course in feminization and clothes shopping, etc. ,etc., etc.---In fact I would persue her if she was not married and presumably heterosexual) Eventually I also got an endo to monitor my hormones even though I still find them cheaper over seas.
Returning to the topic. I still love women but hate the rejection on lesbian sites because I have not had my GRS as yet. I guess I am impatient but I would so much love to find the woman of my dreams. So till I travel to Thailand this summer I really do not seem to qualify as man or woman and that is unbearable. Not that I wan to be a man but I feel so close and yet so far away from being a woman and having a real chance to pursue my love life. I do hope that the "right" body parts but the wrong chromosomes will not stand in my way.

Wow this has effected me for far to long now. and no matter that I did have surgery last August 20th 2007 all legal documents now changed my gender to female yet no matter what in most men's eyes as well as a lot of the females I am still a (Freak of nature) Forever a transsexual. Because I was not born the gender that I am now. I cannot change the fact that I was born the wrong gender. Yet I feel from both sides of the gender issue the problem of fitting in with men when they find out they say a quick good bye and the same with females at least all the females that I have so far encountered. it hurts it is painful. There is nothing that I can say or do that will ever change the fact that I was born the wrong gender and had to do something about it. yet where do we now fit in? It seems we do not fit in anywhere and it is all very sad.

kawaiishoujo

• Members
  • 1 posts
Not to be rude but it also helps to pass very well.
like having an adorable face.

Aowyn

• Members
  • 5 posts
What it is, darlin'--it ALLOWS them to FLIRT WITH the side of every last one of us, that is gay, WITHOUT having to ADMIT such interests to THEMSELVES--MUCH LESS, anyone else!
whatcha gotta learn to do is, just shrug it off and don't GIVE a rat's left bahoogie WHAT the IDIOT pop. thinks--I personally, am nigh onto 15years
post-op---I can remember SOME guys who DID admit to me, that they didn't like what I was doing, because it HIT A LITTLE TOO CLOSE to home!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users