Finding North Carolina Ladies

24 replies to this topic

Boudicca

• Members
  • 35 posts
Is there anyone who can help here ... I'm searching for clubs, groups, meeting places, whathaveyou, for bi/gay women in the Triad/Triangle area - places to hang out that are only women or primarily women ... are there such places, or am I just nuts? - Lara 8)
My barn having burned to the ground, I can now see the moon .... Author Unknown

snglrnbowgrl

• Members
  • 2 posts
I live in NC as well and hard to find places to go .I did go to the Odyssey in Winston Salem a few times. I have been to the Warehouse in Greensboro,but the last time i was there it was predominately men .

Boudicca

• Members
  • 35 posts

I live in NC as well and hard to find places to go .I did go to the Odyssey in Winston Salem a few times. I have been to the Warehouse in Greensboro,but the last time i was there it was predominately men .

Yes, that was my understanding about the Warehouse as well. :( Wonder how many closet cases they see in an evening? LOL

Perhaps we should establish a place in GSO .... a central meeting place, perhaps .... surely there are bi/lesbian woman who want to go out, meet & have a good time in GSO/WS/H Pt?? - Lara
My barn having burned to the ground, I can now see the moon .... Author Unknown

snglrnbowgrl

• Members
  • 2 posts
Yes, there should be a established place for lesbians to go .I know other lesbians in the Winston Salem area but when i asked them where the lesbians go and hang out they just laugh.

FeraeNaturae

• Members
  • 14 posts
Asheville (close to where I am from) is quite open, we have hairspray , scandals, oh henrys, tressas, joli rouge schotzys and a few otheres, i myself am quite partial to scandals and hairspray. charlotte has so many also ... not to mention all the gay owned or friendly shops resturants and other necesities.. *smiles*
The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes rather than with their minds.
—Will Durant

lookiningso

• Members
  • 11 posts
I am recently new at all of this, but would be interested in meeting people in the area. I have also been to the Odyssey, but other than that haven't found a place to meet anyone.

FeraeNaturae

• Members
  • 14 posts
send me an email sometime when you are going to be in the area and we'll try and make a day of it!
*smiles* I am always up for meeting great lesbians from all over. What can I say *shrugz* I love women great small tall ..... lol

The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes rather than with their minds.
—Will Durant

FeraeNaturae

• Members
  • 14 posts
mm, anyone who would like the websites just drop me a line but i have a few in my folder that i am more than happy to share!
">^..^<"
[/img]
—Will Durant

PinkPussiKat

• Members
  • 3 posts
I am in the Raleigh area if there are any ladies interested in getting together and hitting a couple of the clubs in this area, haven't been to them but hear they are pretty cool...Legends and The CC's. Been to the Odssey one time with a friend of mine, was alright. :)

lookiningso

• Members
  • 11 posts
Raleigh isn't far...we should hit up the club sometime!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users