Finding North Carolina Ladies

24 replies to this topic

RobinES79

• Members
  • 8 posts
not sure if its still there, but there is skybar on elm st in greensboro! They have killer fishbowl drinks!!!!

lookiningso

• Members
  • 11 posts
I am almost certain that they closed it down.....not sure :?:

rooo

• Members
  • 7 posts
The View is geared towards women on Sunday and Wednesday evenings. In fact, they have some really good drag king shows that are a lot of fun.

CC's has great music, but is still primarily men but are very welcoming to us ladies.

Visions, the one and only so called lesbian bar in Durham has turned quite rough. The music is more of the gangsta rap style. In fact, a couple of weeks ago when I was there, they were playing some rap song talking about "killing faggots". Needless to say, I will not be patronizing this bar any longer. :(

With all this said, let me know if you want to go out sometime, I would love to go.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out, thoroughly used up, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW.....WHAT A RIDE!!!

Willow

• Members
  • 4 posts
Hey NC ladies,
I'm heading to the Outer Banks this July for a weeks vacation...what's the scene and are there any bars/clubs in the area?
BB,
Willow

lookiningso

• Members
  • 11 posts
Sounds like fun roo. We'll have to do that sometime

rooo

• Members
  • 7 posts
Hey Lookin'

I'm having a huge Party next weekend and there will be a lot of people there from the Durham area. Shoot me an email if you want to come.

nightskylvr@msn.com
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out, thoroughly used up, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW.....WHAT A RIDE!!!

FeraeNaturae

• Members
  • 14 posts
so gleaming things from the "dyke" stereotypes, i want to know where are all the nc relationship lesbians out there, I would love a steady move in over time, happily ever after woman. LOL, how is this so hard to find in a semi "gay mecha" ? Hmm, I live right outside of asheville how can there be no lesbians wanting to meet? *smiles* ohh well there is my one alloted rant for this year right. grrr it so hard to meet people when you work all the time lol......
The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes rather than with their minds.
—Will Durant

veronica720

• Members
  • 2 posts
if anyone is interested in showing a newbie the ropes i can go to raleigh and other places . :D

uncsoftball2002

• Members
  • 1 posts
Anyone still around in the Greensboro area?

ILuvHerTouches

• Members
  • 1 posts
hey any ladies stll in the area. i am in nc triad/triangle area looking for local females to hang out with. anyone close by feel free to contact me and we can try out a few spots.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users