Any Pagans Out There?

23 replies to this topic

rainbowraven

• Members
  • 8 posts
Hey! I'm from Atlanta and I just joined you all. I wanted to know if any of you out there are pagans, heathens, wiccans or any other alternative religion.

Suzi

curveyvixen

• Members
  • 5 posts
Hi, Boston Pagan here! I follow the Dianic path and I'm totally new here, but I wanted to say hi. :)

Curvey

rainbowraven

• Members
  • 8 posts
I'm new here too, but I wanted to see if there are any other pagans out there. I follow too many paths to fit into one nicely, but I guess I would be a combo of Native American, Wiccan, and Asatru.

truestorm

• Members
  • 13 posts
i'm an eclectic pagan...don't follow any particular tradition but do identify as pagan. i take bits of celtic and wiccan to make my own path...yeah, i'm a little offbeat :lol:
truestorm
I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death.

ashleigh

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 187 posts
i am a heathen literally and figuratively. i love being able to see the stars and moon at night with little to no skyline from the town.

Kristi

• Members
  • 7 posts
Hi :D I am A Pagan. I guess I study to many branches of it to have a specific one. The majority of it is Wiccan though. I am lookinf for other Pagan, Wiccan, ect. people to talk to. Maybe something more can come out of it.

saucydrop

• Members
  • 6 posts
Hi- I identify and follow alot of pagan religion- I can't say I adhere to it strictly...but it is one of my spiritual paths..so we have a circle of pagans here...cool
My hope is to return to a fond place of
intense passion & beauty.., have you been there before..?

Kristi

• Members
  • 7 posts

Hi- I identify and follow alot of pagan religion- I can't say I adhere to it strictly...but it is one of my spiritual paths..so we have a circle of pagans here...cool

Yea I know that is cool. I wasn't expecting to find a lot of people that was Pagan. I guess I was wrong. Yea I am the same way. I don't follow the Pagan path th the T. I sort of mix it up a bit. Whatever fits what I believe I guess.

amazonsmurf

• Members
  • 12 posts
I am a pagan, here in K-W, Ont. I don't really follow a prescribed path either...I use wiccan and native traditions and focus a lot on energy work.

viletshadow

• Members
  • 9 posts
I'm in ct and I'm an ecclectic pagan. Would love to chat with others
*~~V~~*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users