Any Pagans Out There?

23 replies to this topic

Willow

• Members
  • 4 posts
MM all,
Another fellow Witch from So Cal. My name is Willow and I own a shop here as well. This year will be my 5th anniversary...can't believe it's been that long.
I'm new to the forums as well...looking to meet some new likeminded people in my area.
BB,
Willow

Shadowfire

• Members
  • 6 posts
here's a fellow pagan from northeast georgia :D
"A free spirit trapped in a mortal frame, doomed to wander this Earthly game. Wanting to fly amongst the clouds, all she can do is get lost in the crowd."

Jagdflieger

• Members
  • 9 posts
I'm a pagan with a very druidic faith. I belong to the Tuatha De Danann tribe of thinking, but my mentor is one of the Avernii.
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life knowing the people whom he saves... will never know."

myst_b_haven

• Members
  • 2 posts
Heathen Here! just answering the roll call . I'm mostly a lazy wicken with heavy shamanic overtones. Nice to see a smattering of Goddess energy.
Goooo Goddess !

kiska13

• Members
  • 5 posts
I'm a Pagan, well kinda, I don't practice anything yet, but I'm reading, and I'm a Pagan in my views... 8)
Still very new to this...
I was baptized (as a baby) into the Russian Orthodox Church (it's almost like Greek Orthodox) but I don't practice it, not my thing...
Does anyone know anything how one can "unbaptize" oneself?I want to start fresh, not being anything "officialy". :roll:
I'll start practicing(holidays, magic etc...)when I'll live alone. I'll hopefully move out of my mom's place in the nexy year and a half :) That gives me some time to read up. I'll probably end up being an eclectic and solitary Pagan/Witch 8) ...He he :lol:

Planning to "come out" in both way (as pagan, and non hetero...)whenn I move out :)
"I'm never alone, I'm alone all the time ..."
-Gavin Rosedale-

AlliKat33

• Members
  • 3 posts
Hi! I'm a Pagan/heathen/but not wiccan either living and surviving here in ATL. Would LOVE to connect with others.
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.”

--Edgar Allan Poe

rayvenne

• Members
  • 2 posts
I'm pagan as well, primarily Wiccan with a l'il Celtic, Native American, and a smattering of other stuff mixed in, lol. I'm in NJ, and I always love to connect with other Pagans no matter where they're from or path they follow :D

azralu

• Members
  • 1 posts
I AM FROM SOUTH FLORIDA PUBLISHED AUTHOR OMENS CURSES AND SUPERSTITION (How toremove and reverse them) by LADY SUZANNE MILLER

NEED SOME STIMULATING COMPANIONSHIP

EVILSTOOD? LMAO

FoxDemonGirl

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hello! I am a Pagan in Southern Cali!! I am Wiccan and i also add in a lot of Eastern religions (Buddhism, Hinduism, and Shinto). I love the freeness of the religion in general; I grew up in a super restrictive, Christian home and I love that with Wicca a can practice as I wish. I am glad that there are other people here who believe as I do.
I am a fox and I have the cleansing fire in my heart and soul.

When life gives you lemons, use them to make a cocktail with. Screw the lemonade!!

whitelder

• Members
  • 11 posts
Wiccan from Australia of all Places, Solitary as their is no otehr option. Some people would look down on me for that but hey try living in my neighbourhood as a lesbian wiccan who works with cats :D
Men are lucky they can only have one orgasm. Did You know that women can have an hour long orgasm?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users