Serious flirtation?

14 replies to this topic

Poll: Prefer sex or no sex in online flirtations? (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Prefer sex or no sex in online flirtations?

1. I like a more laidback approach (4 votes [80.00%])

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

2. I like a lot of "overtones" in my flirtation (1 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

BettyBoob(*)(*)

• Members
  • 49 posts
damn lexy from that photo i dont see how that is so... maybe they were flirting and like this topic is about it was so subtle you didnt notice but if i saw you in a grocery store bending over like that looking for some ripe melons (lol pun intended) i would sure as hell be flirting with you (lol i love cleavage)

specialtreat

• Members
  • 2 posts
I like to flirt. and i like the overtones but not oviouse ones. more relaxed.

homfr1e5

• Members
  • 1 posts
i dunno.. i met some one who just oozed flirtiness.. and i was hooked.. but i guess thats cuz it was very a friendly kind.. but the lines and the cheap stuff.. bleh eww

Guest_jekessans_*

• Guests
I like someone who is just being themselves without the silliness of flirting. This way I can see what they are truly like in a lot of different situations and see their various moods. Flirting is only basically one "mood" or way of being and shallow in comparison to whop the person is as a whole.

So, in my humble opinion, just being yourself and shooting for getting to know someone as friends is probably the best tactic. :)

DolphinSmile

• Members
  • 5 posts
:wink: :wink: :wink:
I really enjoy subtle flirting. It seems to bring out my sensuousness when I flirt with the right woman. I become more playful, witty, and usually more sexually attracted to the other woman when able to flirt subtly. I admit it is an art form that requires patience and thought, but once you get the hang of it, it just flows easily.
When I'm able to subtly flirt with the right woman usually it allows windows of opportunities to touch each other subtly and even intimately, at times. Sometimes I think good subtle flirting is better than sex - it's like great foreplay that lasts in your mind for a lonnngggg time. It leaves an impression that can't be forgotten, when done right.
:wink: :wink: :wink:

"...I love the way you move, you rise;
Your fluttering gestures, just-caught cries;
I am not sane, I am not wise,
God how I love your eyes!" ~ Angelina Weld Grimke

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users