Why haven't you posted a picture yet?

8 replies to this topic

stafrozio

• Members
  • 4 posts
Why is there only about 10% of this membership posting pictures? I could make my own assumptions as to why, but that just wouldn't be fair, now would it?
Enlightenment anyone....

truestorm

• Members
  • 13 posts
because I *still* can't resize my pic. arrrghh. i'm so not a tech grrl. i keep trying to resize according to the instructions given by the kind womyn in the photo forum but i keep messing it up and it won't upload. i'm asking a friend for help this weekend.
i'm otherwise an intelligent person but tech things baffle me...
and posting a pic would be fun. i think it is interesting to see what people look like when they post rants or funny things. :D
truestorm
I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death.

IrishWolfGrrl

• Members
  • 13 posts
Well it looks to have worked.. and what a awesome picture it is.. too bad your all the way over in NJ or i'd insist that we meet.. hehe

ophlya

• Members
  • 3 posts
i'd love to post a pic. . . but i can't figure out how to change the dpi and size the pic to fit without making it 23x23. which is so small that you can't see it.

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 191 posts

i'd love to post a pic. . . but i can't figure out how to change the dpi and size the pic to fit without making it 23x23. which is so small that you can't see it.

There are a hell of a lot of very specific instructions over here:

http://www.lesbotron...wforum.php?f=26

Hopefully those will assist you. However, if you still can't figure it out and want someone(s) to give you advice, you'd probably need to be more specific about what you're trying to do and where it went wrong, the application you're trying to use, what about the instructions already bundled with that application you don't understand, etc. What you said here is probably a little too vague to garner you much assistance, ok? Thanks.

ophlya

• Members
  • 3 posts
okay. i'm on a mac. i'm trying to use iPhoto. i have a pic that will work fine but i can't change the file size without changing the dimensions. and to change to the correct file size, it ends up in the dimensions of 23x23. am i making any more sense?

b_rad80

• Members
  • 6 posts
. . .perhaps now, others will actually take the time to respond to my forum topics. ;)

isismilos

• Members
  • 7 posts
I hope I did anyway..

~pb~

• Members
  • 23 posts
You have to kiss this frog so see under my skin :lol: Really tho for me it is all about being safe on line......I have only posted my pic once and that is because I lost a hockey bet OMG I had to post a before and after pic as yup had to shave my head.... OMG that was the hardest thing I had to ever do and I am proud to have kept my bet but geees lmao I had live with that hair till it grew back.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users