Where are the older wiser women?

46 replies to this topic

solo one

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 3 posts
Most of the older (wiser) women I know are like me (64) travelling around australia in a motorhome , its a place where you dont have to go far from the tropics to the snow from surf to desert and all that , we have a great range of climates and lots of open space. Love to hear from any of you out there .

RColeman

• 3 posts
I'm glad this forum is here. I am a hairs breath away from 50 and recently out of a relationship with my ex who is 18 years older. Sometimes it is not meant to be however, I really learned that life can throw a curveball just to keep you on your toes.

ashleigh

• 190 posts
Older and wiser sure sounds a world better than older and weary. As we go on, how many times do we choose the path of least resistance because we are just too tired to try the alternatives?

Rammy Lynn

• 52 posts
Exactly why some people don't get wiser, they just get older!

Jedhi

• 27 posts
I am older but I might be on the verge of becoming like my mother--a wise ass.

ashleigh

• 190 posts
when someone asks me where another is, face to face, the automatic reply is that i sold them for drug money. not everyone sees the humour, especially coast guard inspectors at a dry dock. that normally ends up with me having to take yet another pee test.

Ross Mock

• 12 posts
Hello all of you "Older and Wiser"

I don't know if I'm wiser, but I'm 63 and that's certainly older! Just recently out of a (believe this or not) twenty six year relationship. My partner decided after all of this time that she had grown apart from me and she wanted out. So, here I am and I can say that I'm as lost as I can be. Just not used to doing things by myself. Maybe I'm still "young" enough to find someone out there who likes to laugh and enjoy life. I live in Ft Worth, Texas. My pic is up in the corner (not a very good one) and I have enjoyed reading the post on this subject from each and every one of you!
Ross

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users