Confusion

3 replies to this topic

BettyBoob(*)(*)

• Members
  • 49 posts
im a single bisexual mother of a beautiful one year old boy and i dont want my son to be confused about my "friends"... i cant decide whether to introduce my boyfriend to him or not and let them hang out (which he wants to badly cause he loves kids).... Should i let my son get attatched to this man? Im definitely interested in the long run with this guy and i think he is too so wouldnt it be appropriate for them to bond now while he is young? Also i plan on continuing my relationships with women even if me and this man become permanent should i allow my son into this part of my life as well and if so how do i explain all of it to him? Please help with a little advice

beltanebutch

• Members
  • 39 posts
How long have you been with him? I used to work with a bisexual single mom who would wait like a year to introduce a guy she was dating to her kid, but when she was dating women, she would introduce them sooner. She had been molested by a man when she was a kid and that, I'm sure played a role in her decisions. The stats on creepy step dads are pretty scary though...tough decisions. Good luck and I'll send positive thoughts your family's way.

beltanebutch

• Members
  • 39 posts
Hey Betty, I was thinking about how weird it would be to be poly and have kids. I think I would want to make sure my lovers were going to be around for a long time...you know, like in my life for more than just sex and fun before I would let them be around my kids...if I had them.
Still sending positive thoughts your way...

Cecily

• Members
  • 6 posts
Not too sure what I would do in your case. Are you religious? As for me I know how I'm going to break it to my children, I have the advantage of my husband being the father of my son, but when another woman comes into this family, I will be able to explain the reasoning of it. He will not know of our sexual relations, the reason we seek another female is based in religion, so he will informed in that aspect. As for a relationship based strictly on sex...... I don't know. Hope this may be of some help to you. Best of Wishes :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users