North Carolina

6 replies to this topic

FeraeNaturae

• Members
  • 14 posts
Blue Ridge Parkway anyone.. I love my beautiful state.. Any NC ladies out there?
The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes rather than with their minds.
—Will Durant

RobinES79

• Members
  • 8 posts
I'm in the Charlotte area

lookiningso

• Members
  • 11 posts
I just joined. I'm in Greensboro, and by the way love the mountains just takes a while to get there depending on where you go.

FeraeNaturae

• Members
  • 14 posts
MMM, i do love my mountains. I have a small horse ranch here in nc, any ladies know anything about horses, or would like to learn should give me a chat! I also am a certified dog trainer and made my business here in old fort. Small but cute would love to get some Family into my business. Seems we are all so busy, yet we all have critters , This area is so beautiful, the doggy pplay days at the ranch go wonderful! Seems mommys and daddys and critter babies all enjoy it!

The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes rather than with their minds.
—Will Durant

lookiningso

• Members
  • 11 posts
Don't know much about horses, other than I've seen them. I rode one when I was younger :lol: Does that count??? So do you just have dogs and horses? The thing that would I would enjoy most about the mountains and horses would be the trips on the trails into the most wonderful sights that a person could ever want to see.

FeraeNaturae

• Members
  • 14 posts
lets see i have ferrets cats dog horses, a banty rooster a hen and lots of wildlife around my property. I love to ride its great i am working with my guys now they are retired racers and a few rescue cases they are so special its great!
—Will Durant

CatgirlNC

• Members
  • 10 posts
Hi! I'm in NC, too. I live in Charlotte.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users