The L Word - Just give in

4 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is the hottest couple on the L Word? (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is the hottest couple on the L Word?

1. Jenny and Marina (1 votes [5.88%])

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

2. Shane and Carmen (11 votes [64.71%])

Percentage of vote: 64.71%

3. Bette and Tina (3 votes [17.65%])

Percentage of vote: 17.65%

4. Alice and Una (1 votes [5.88%])

5. Dana and lara (1 votes [5.88%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

amazonsmurf

• Members
  • 12 posts
Well, I was against it at first, I fought it...hard, I did...but in the end I lost. I watched a couple episodes, and then a couple more, and then all the back-episodes I had missed.

It's my secret addiction, my guilty pleasure. I know it isn't as diverse as it could be, but why do we need to make everything so damn political? It's a soap opera...its a lesbian-freaking-soap opera....would you expect acts of revolution from the young and the restless? I think not.

I say sit back and enjoy our guilty pleasures, especially when they are as sizzling as shane and carmen YOW!

Lillac

• Members
  • 1 posts
I know it too is my guilty pleasure. I love the L word. I just get so wrapped up in peoples stories that I can't help myself. :lol:
~: My Space :~
~: Gurl Fourms :~

jen125

• Members
  • 9 posts
I think Shane and Carmen are just on FIRE hot. BUT- If I become queen of the universe I will decree that carmen and marina should get together :)

LizzieLou

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 27 posts
I voted for Alice + Uta, but I am liking some of the newest season's (4) pairings even better: Alice + Tasha especially, and Shane + the PTA mom. I also like the some new characters like the vet and this season's version of Helena. (Hee.)

Guest_jekessans_*

• Guests
Yea, I agree - Alice and Tasha are hot! 8)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users