And They Said It Couldn't Be Done...

1 reply to this topic

Lise441

• Members
  • 162 posts
...that a relationship with a woman who is twice my age wouldn't work. For months on end I sat back and listened to the constant criticism of those who could never understand why and how we could love each other so much yet be so far apart in age yet so close in experience...

I was never your typical 21 year old, I grew up too soon and lived my 20's in my teens so having a relationship with a woman much older than me always felt right. I'm not the type to party/bar hop, I'd rather see an opera than get drunk and pass out and most of all I value culture, education and sophistication, something many women in my age group seriously lack...

So with all of this said and done I just want to salute and thank all the wonderful older lesbians because if it were not for you I don't think I'd ever have the opportunity to be inspired by your unconventional wisdom and bask in your never ending love and sophistication. You rule :!:
Sometimes you stand on the edge of a cliff and you jump. You jump because you're tired of being scared. Sometimes you jump just to feel the fall

Minni

• Members
  • 30 posts
Hear Hear. They say love can bridge any gap and they're right. My first lover was 32 when I was 18. I learned so much from her and I think of her from time to time, and wonder what our lives would have been like had she not been taken from us.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users