How to take the next step???

2 replies to this topic

kcmck

• Members
  • 1 posts
Over the past few months, I've really been aching to explore this side of my sexuality, but I don't even know where to begin. It's gotten to a point where I don't even notice men anymore; it's all about the women and there are certainly many fine women in my life. Does anybody out there have suggestions for meeting other like-minded women in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania? I just don't even know where to start, so any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. :D

Minni

• Members
  • 30 posts
I don't know about Pittsburgh, but when I moved to my new home I just looked for the gay meeting places in the local services website. A gay bar can be a bit imtimidating for the first time especially if you go in alone, I worked out the best way for me to meet women was just to tell everyone that I was gay. A couple of weeks later I had a couple of girls showing me all the nice places to go and we've been friends ever since.

lawgirl

• Members
  • 6 posts
i don't know how often you check this board but I live about an hr outside of Pittsburgh and have done some research on clubs and bars and there are a lot in Pittsburgh. I've found one on Liberty Ave that I was interested in going to. If you want to chat sometime just leave me a message. My name's Rebecca :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users