Are Dogs the New Cats?

3 replies to this topic

CatgirlNC

• Members
  • 10 posts
I know the stereotype is of lesbians and cats. I have two myself. But it seems like in general, if I counted up all the lesbians I know, more have dogs than cats.

So what do you think- have dogs replaced cats as the lesbian pet of choice? Or do I just happen to know an inordinate amount of dog-lovers?

ashleigh

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 187 posts
well, i have two dogs and a possibly suicidal cat that acts like a dog. does that count? the other funny thing is that my pitweiler absolutely hates male dogs of any kind.

IrishWolfGrrl

• Members
  • 13 posts
I own 2 pugs and I swear to god they act like a mix between Cats and Humans... you could never look at either of them and say Dog without them cocking their head like they don't understand the word at all.

b_rad80

• Members
  • 6 posts
I have a barking pony named Grady. . .or at least that's how my neighbors refer to him. He's actually just an obscenely large black lab. I -had- two cats, but they departed with my old roomie.

I always thought the lesbian stereotype implied that lesbians were just animal lovers in general, not necessary partial to cats. It's the old ladies who house all the cats. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users