Katherine Moenning of The L Word

14 replies to this topic

MindSutra

• Members
  • 4 posts
Okay, because I'm new here I am not sure if this topic has been discussed, but... any thoughts? I mean, I can understand that it is her career and her personal choice to come out, but she's so beautiful and plays Shane so well!

sunkissed1

• Members
  • 17 posts
more than a hottie, she is b-e-a-utiful..
and she does play shane very damn well.
in my opinion, she is the sexiest chica of the L Word cast..
maybe one day, she'll give all of us fan one huge orgasm
by coming out..
maybe one day..
<3K

p.s. thatd be a very very great day haha

Maribel

• Members
  • 5 posts
Katherine Moennig is fucking hot!...And Mia Kirshner, and Jennifer Beals...Oh, and 'Dana's' season two girlfriend; that chef [I forgot her fucking name] anyhow, she's hot also!

/rant

FitnessFox

• Members
  • 4 posts

Okay, because I'm new here I am not sure if this topic has been discussed, but... any thoughts? I mean, I can understand that it is her career and her personal choice to come out, but she's so beautiful and plays Shane so well!

Shane is by far my fave of the L Word characters....I so adore her!
"She moves like she don't care
Smooth as silk cool as air
Ooh it makes you wanna cry
She doesn't know your name
And your heart beat like a subway train
Ooh it makes you wanna die

Maria...." Blondie

kriste

• Members
  • 2 posts
Katherine Moennig is amazing. She's also gorgeous. My favorite character off of The L Word.

Freigeist

• Members
  • 16 posts
I know this is gonna sound pretty wierd and you can choose not to believe me or whatever but a good friend of mine has met Katherine Moennig, and she is gay... she's like the only one on the show who is.

Hope you all feel better!
If we can put a man on the moon, how come we can't put them all there?

Ramona

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 40 posts
I know nothing of KM's personal life, but if she's a lesbian she's not the only one. Leisha Hailey (plays Alice) is a lesbian too, at least according to a little special I saw on Showtime hyping the show. That was about a year ago. So unless she's switched teams in the meantime . . .

However, I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if someone else were to come out at some point . . . during aforementioned special the narrator kept describing Leisha as "the only OUT lesbian in the cast." Not the ONLY LESBIAN, but the only OUT lesbian. My significant other and I gave each other knowing looks, like, someone is engaging in Ye Olde Word Games here, usually indicative that someone is a closeted something-or-other. Why NOT just say "the only lesbian?" It was definitely like the narrator was leaving themselves an out, unwilling to say anyone else WAS a lesbian, yet unwilling to indicate or suggest that NO one else was either. Definitely a HMMMMM moment. :wink:

tvethiopia

• Members
  • 2 posts
leisha is most definitely a lesbian... she dated kd lang for christ's sake! and she's -very- out. she's described herself as "about as gay as they get". as for katherine moennig.... officially she refuses to say, stating only that her private life is private. however, i read an article [sorry, don't remember where] that said jennifer beals may have accidentally outed km in an interview. beals was talking about how sometimes she worries about playing a lesbian accurately and she said that she often will consult gay cast & crew members for advice. she listed a few people that she talks to for that sort of thing, and all of the people she mentioned were out lesbians... plus "kate". sounds like jennifer knows something we don't. also, km has been seen getting cuddly with portia de rossi's ex, francesca.

jen125

• Members
  • 9 posts
Yeah, Katherine is hot, but Sarah Shahi (I think that's her name) who plays Carmen on the show is just absolutely beautiful beyond words. And Karina Lombard, and Rachel Shelley are great to look at too! Big ups to the L Word for casting the most gorgeous women on the planet to get busy on camera for all us fans! Plus the plot is good... :D

amezo

• Members
  • 2 posts
I agree, KM is ridiculously hot. I think she needs to just come out already because she is way too gorgeous to be straight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users