Southern New England

1 reply to this topic

viletshadow

• Members
  • 9 posts
Does anyone know of any lesbian friendly establishments in Providence, RI, Hartford, CT, or Worcester, Mass. I'm just coming out, new to the scene and looking for tips. I'm lonely for others of my kind. I would appreciate some help.
Thanks,
Anna :D
*~~V~~*

HollyNJ

• Members
  • 5 posts
Hi--You posted this message quite awhile ago, so maybe you've found places to go. However, I will just put in my two cents. Not far west from Worcester is the Pioneer Valley area of Western Mass. Northampton and Amherst are good places to hang out in general, and many lesbian and bi-women live in these two towns, go to college at one of the five colleges in the area, or have settled in the hilltowns of the Berkshires and towns closer to Worcester. If you can make to Worcester, the "Happy Valley" is not much farther. There are at least a couple of places to dance and meet both lesbians and gay men. I used to live in the area, and it's a nice place to be because there are things to do, and also plenty of rural places.
I am told Wendell, a small town not far from Amherst, has a very high lesbian population. Good luck! I'd be interested to hear if you go there and find what you're looking for, since I haven't been there in quite awhile.
"Keep a fire for the human race, and let your prayers go drifting into space, you never know what will be coming down..." For a Dancer, J.Browne

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users