What's your choice for fitness/exercise/physical diversion??

4 replies to this topic

Poll: What's your choice of fitness or physical diversion? (10 member(s) have cast votes)

What's your choice of fitness or physical diversion?

1. running/jogging/track (1 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

2. Weightlifting/Gym (3 votes [30.00%])

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

3. Rowing/crew (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Martial arts (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Yoga/ Tai Chi/ Meditation (1 votes [10.00%])

6. Pilates (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Swimming (1 votes [10.00%])

8. Sports (baseball, football, soccer, etc etc) (1 votes [10.00%])

9. Other (please specify) (3 votes [30.00%])

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Archergrrl

• Members
  • 9 posts
Mine is Martial arts. I'm a big fan.....okay, so I'm obsessed with it :D I've done Karate, Kajukenbo, Eskrima & Kali (Filipino martial arts), but my greatest passions are in Japanese swordsmanship, Tai Chi, and Japanese Archery. I used to jog alot, but I ended up with Plantar Fasciitis (ouch!)

So, what do ya'll do??? And how often?

No.....Sex is not considered an exercise option for this poll. LOL :lol:
Restita
(Call me "Rusty")

"Are we there yet??"

Lise441

• Members
  • 162 posts
I'm a die hard softball player. Nothing relieves the stress and tension more than getting out there and wacking at a few fast ones and running around the field and getting down and dirty. Game anyone?
Sometimes you stand on the edge of a cliff and you jump. You jump because you're tired of being scared. Sometimes you jump just to feel the fall

ashleigh

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 187 posts
i am a kali-silat player. i play with kettlebells, and it is a wonder i haven't broken anything on my body. the temptation to juggle them in one fashion or another is very tempting, especially when you get really comfortable with them. i cycle about 60-90 miles a week. and just for the sheer masochistic pleasure of it, i teach kali to a add/adhd kid.

Painted Brumby

• Members
  • 15 posts
I like walking in nature the best. However, yoga, tai chi, and belly dancing are enjoyable and beneficial for me.

Fammikins

• Members
  • 28 posts
While I've been restricted to walking and fusion bellydancing lately because of my schedule, I've always been a kickboxer at heart and practiced for nearly two years. Haven't practiced in one year though but I hope to refine my roundhouse kicks sometime this summer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users