Having Second Thoughts

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

Lise441

• Members
  • 162 posts
I finally took time out for myself and used that time to quietly think about my life, my relationship, and my future and I think I'm starting to have second thoughts about my relationship. Don't get me wrong, I love my girlfriend but I'm beginning to realize (more like analyze) how different we are. I'm not the kind of person who likes to be joined at the hip 24/7, I'm an independent person so I like to do things on my own or with my friends from time to time. She likes to do everything together and it becomes suffocating. I'm still young and in school trying to make something of myself and build a career; she's been there and done that and sees the future a little differently than I do (i.e she wants a baby in 2 years, I plan on starting law school in 2 years). I don't know if I'm over analyzing the situation but these are key issues in a relationship. I hope I'm not being silly :roll:

Has anyone ever had second thoughts about relationships? If so, how did you cope with it?
Sometimes you stand on the edge of a cliff and you jump. You jump because you're tired of being scared. Sometimes you jump just to feel the fall

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users