Femme interested in Butch..

18 replies to this topic

sunkissed1

• Members
  • 17 posts
I dunno.. maybe this is just me, but I've always been interested in butch women.. Unfortunately, I've never had the pleasure of being involved with one. I always find myself with femmes, like myself..

Now, don't get me wrong. I find nothing wrong with me being with femmes. They're sexy, cute, fun.. but I would simply just love to experience a relationship with someone who is butch. I'm sure, in their own way, they are all of the above, too. (And short hair, I find, is very attractive). :wink:

Alas, is there anyone one out there who finds themselves in a similar situation.. or even a totally different one? Whatever it may be, feel free to voice it here. :)
<3K

phoenix99

• Members
  • 65 posts
I can't say I've ever felt any attraction to any butch women (haven't met many though, so I can't say it will never happen). But, I really am into femme women.

I'm not too picky, but I definitely have a preference for feminine women.

Heh, dunno if this was the type of reply you wanted, but there ya go.
------------------------------------
But he that dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose.
- Anne Bronte, "The Narrow Way"

alexkain

• Members
  • 5 posts
I think it depends what you consider as a 'butch' these days. Straight girls think I'm butch but a proper butch would laugh in my face if I suggested I was butch. I think a lot of it is the attitude rather than the look - and I meet so many people who mistakenly call themselves femme just because they have long hair but who are so aggressive and swaggering and predatory that they are far more masculine than any real butches I've known.

So surely all this depends on what YOUR personal idea of what makes a butch?
Short hair doesn't mean someone is butch - which is the mistake a lot of people make. Just as lying on your back like a dead seal during sex doesn't make you femme (just rubbish in bed). :D

Freigeist

• Members
  • 16 posts

I think it depends what you consider as a 'butch' these days. Straight girls think I'm butch but a proper butch would laugh in my face if I suggested I was butch. I think a lot of it is the attitude rather than the look - and I meet so many people who mistakenly call themselves femme just because they have long hair but who are so aggressive and swaggering and predatory that they are far more masculine than any real butches I've known.

So surely all this depends on what YOUR personal idea of what makes a butch?
Short hair doesn't mean someone is butch - which is the mistake a lot of people make. Just as lying on your back like a dead seal during sex doesn't make you femme (just rubbish in bed). :D

This cracked me up! I totally agree on this. I look like a bull dyke when you first meet me but I'm a hairstylist, so I don't really fit into the mold of butch except for the short hair and the men's clothes. lol.

The concept of butch or femme is completely based on your own opinion of what you percieve yourslef to be.
If we can put a man on the moon, how come we can't put them all there?

Kat1355

• Members
  • 1 posts
I have enjoyed reading these reponses. I agree that short hair does not a butch make, nor long hair a femme make. I like the masculine aura in a female body that the butch/tomboi type exudes. This is what I ask the Universe for every night when I am out looking at the stars:

I want a Handsome Butch Prince...strong...with a courageous and good heart and spiritual soul. Intelligent...employed...and mentally healthy who will love me so that we may live happily ever after all the days of our lives.

I am new to Lesbotronics...so a friendly hello to all my new friends here! Big femme smile....

Kat

nmajero

• Members
  • 2 posts
It's funny how some women are looking for femmes and other butches. I just had an experience I can't forget. I decided to answer an ad and after a couple of emails and picture exchange, we started to talk over the phone. She prefers femmes and unfortunately I do not resemble nor act like one. I am labeled as a butch. Anyway... even with her preference... we continued to talk over the phone and eventually our curiosity empowered us to meet after a few days. When we first saw each other, we didn't quite admit it to ourselves, but we were not each others' type. However, we had dinner and to my surprise, we actually hit it off. After dinner, we decided to go to a Karaoke bar for some entertainment and cocktails. As the evening evolved to a new level, we got very intimate with each other. We went home our separate ways, but continued to see and talk with each other. The following weekend, we spent a very romantic evening together. I felt as if we were the only people that existed. The whole world could have fallen apart and the only thing that mattered to us was the pure love we felt for each other. To my bewilderment, I fell in love with her. After two years of being separated, I was prepared to love this woman; who I barely knew at the time. A few days has passed without seeing each other and the next thing I knew… she is attracted to another woman; who by the way is femme. She completely broke my heart…

Rickkiee

• Members
  • 1 posts
Shaved heads,a walk with attitude, strong fingers, eager to please, I am all for a butch!

muziqchica

• Members
  • 7 posts
yeah I am your stereotypical femme; I'm in a sorority, I like my high heels, big earings and low cut shirts... but I'm overall deffinetly more the agressor, and I guess that makes me butch??? if we're saying that butch is an attitude more than a style. I'm cute and flirty at first, but in the long run I like to be the one in control. I like to be the one calling the shots, I'm scared to not have the power and to be weak. I deffinetly have a lot of pride and am extremely stubborn in a machismo sort of way.

There's just something about a butch girl though.... I was once asked by one of my straight friends, why if I like girls do I go for girls that look like guys. How the hell do you explain that???? It's like trying to explain why you may prefer brunette's over blondes... There's something about the rough exterior, though of a butch chick. (I agree with the other comment about shaved heads! but backwards hats and chicks in ties are sooo my weakness!!!!) The level of confidence that they have, that "masculine" vibe of knowing what they want..... but that underneath it all, when you're standing their naked, you are still a woman. You still have the soft skin and the sensual curves that every lesbian desires

thathotkid

• Members
  • 6 posts
I guess I have the preference of just wanting to be with a femme looking butch. I just want to be controlled but i don't mind taking the control of the relationship. I myself don't really identify with any stereotype of a lesbian. I'm just kind of here, i have my days when my looks are more femme, but deep down my emotions are more butch.

On another note related to this topic, but not on topic with the rest of what i wrote. My gay friend and I joke that he is the femme that i need and i am the masculine that he needs.

witchytoes

• Members
  • 5 posts

There's just something about a butch girl though.... I was once asked by one of my straight friends, why if I like girls do I go for girls that look like guys. How the hell do you explain that???? It's like trying to explain why you may prefer brunette's over blondes... There's something about the rough exterior, though of a butch chick. (I agree with the other comment about shaved heads! but backwards hats and chicks in ties are sooo my weakness!!!!) The level of confidence that they have, that "masculine" vibe of knowing what they want..... but that underneath it all, when you're standing their naked, you are still a woman. You still have the soft skin and the sensual curves that every lesbian desires

Wow...I have never heard it put quite so well! I also adore the butch girls...the swagger, the confidence, the cocky smile, the muscles...have I mentioned the muscles? LOL...throw into that the tattoos, piercings, and how she amazing she looks in a tie and dress shirt....truely, I am a puddle on the floor :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users