Online relationships

4 replies to this topic

tribalwomon

• Members
  • 12 posts
Hello, my name is Irene and i was wondering are there any rules to playing online. I am a submissive and she is a domme. She is very much a control person. She knows everything about me and i know little of her life.All i was looking for was chat and somehow we found each other. At first it was fun to play but now it's like i can't stop. Now she says it's not play. I want to run but somehow i need her. I am 50 and she is 27. I know it's silly. I have tried to talk to her, to explain about realities and she has to take over the conversation, she will decide, i must obey.In real time my relationships were almost the same except i was able to run away. I am angry it couldn't stay just play, online fun.She says i can say GOOD-BYE, that is where i am at this moment, scared and unsure of myself. Emotions all mixed. Oh, she is white and i am black, so everything is WRONG, so pointless.............................. :cry:

lisa_gemini1976

• Members
  • 7 posts
<>

I don't know what the rules are for this time of playing, but I would imagine that if you're uncomfortable, then you have to just walk away, no matter how much you THINK you need her, you don't. Be strong and walk away.

I hope it all works out okay!

Lisa

Hello, my name is Irene and i was wondering are there any rules to playing online. I am a submissive and she is a domme. She is very much a control person. She knows everything about me and i know little of her life.All i was looking for was chat and somehow we found each other. At first it was fun to play but now it's like i can't stop. Now she says it's not play. I want to run but somehow i need her. I am 50 and she is 27. I know it's silly. I have tried to talk to her, to explain about realities and she has to take over the conversation, she will decide, i must obey.In real time my relationships were almost the same except i was able to run away. I am angry it couldn't stay just play, online fun.She says i can say GOOD-BYE, that is where i am at this moment, scared and unsure of myself. Emotions all mixed. Oh, she is white and i am black, so everything is WRONG, so pointless.............................. :cry:

~~~~~~~~

Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win.

~ Bernadette Devlin

http://www.myspace.c...vil_twin_skippy

tribalwomon

• Members
  • 12 posts
I ended the relationship this morning with Cheryl. I told her to voice verified. I had to talk to her on phone. I told her i would give her my number. She said no. That i should trust her, she was Mistress and i, her slave. I held strong. i had given her my picture. She gave none. It screamed TROLLI said bye, she ? said bye.......The end.....irene :cry:

tribalwomon

• Members
  • 12 posts
Thanks Lisa and Lise441,for your advice and support.....irene :D

lisa_gemini1976

• Members
  • 7 posts
I'm sorry that you've had such a horrible experience, Irene. Truly. But I'm very glad that you've taken the right steps to end it. Anything that makes you that uncomfortable and that unhappy isn't right for you.

I'm very proud of you, Irene!

Lisa

I ended the relationship this morning with Cheryl. I told her to voice verified. I had to talk to her on phone. I told her i would give her my number. She said no. That i should trust her, she was Mistress and i, her slave. I held strong. i had given her my picture. She gave none. It screamed TROLLI said bye, she ? said bye.......The end.....irene :cry:

~~~~~~~~

Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win.

~ Bernadette Devlin

http://www.myspace.c...vil_twin_skippy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users