Show Off Your Art- Tattoos

29 replies to this topic

sunkissed1

• Members
  • 17 posts
Tattoos, to me, are like the ultimate form of body art expression.. and I plan on getting my first one this December.

Posted Image

The above is what I hope to get tatted on the inside of my right wrist, just below the palm of my hand. It'll hurt, but it'll be well worth it..

Anyone else out there got a tat story, or maybe you're hoping to get one soon, or you just wanna show off.. please, feel free to do so. lol I'm sure lots of you beautiful women on the site have some tats.. I'd love to see 'em, if you'd love to share.. :D
<3K

Jagdflieger

• Members
  • 9 posts
I plan on eventually getting one on my shoulder. It's going to have my brother's full name in lettering similar to the tattoo above, a small image of him underneath (I still need to pick out the picture) and his date of birth and date of death.

I might get one or two more, but I don't have any ideas for those yet.
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life knowing the people whom he saves... will never know."

sunkissed1

• Members
  • 17 posts
thats awesome, Jagdflieger. im sorry for your loss tho, babe..

yeah, i personally love the gothic style print. it's hot.

now c'mon ladies. i know there's more of you out there that have are interested in tats.. or at least have something to say about 'em..

<3K

Jagdflieger

• Members
  • 9 posts
Thanks.

I also love the gothic lettering, as did my brother. If I tend up becoming fluent in Russian (I'm hoping I do), I want to get something in that tattooed somewhere. I'm already considering a few German phrases. I'm a language junkie. :P
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life knowing the people whom he saves... will never know."

sunkissed1

• Members
  • 17 posts
sweet. i heart junkies! :D lol i took german for 3 years in high school..

but, by no means am i fluent in it.. i actually kinda sucked in that class, except for the first year. (first year's always easy) haha

it was cool tho. i still remember a few things. what phrases are you considering?

<3K

Jagdflieger

• Members
  • 9 posts
I only took two years of German, but everyone in the class asked me for answers. I used to walk around in German military surplus attire, so some of the people would say, "She already knows this stuff, she's German!" Technically yes, but none of my living relatives speak it.

I was thinking of getting one on my back or somewhere in that area in Old German lettering that says "Meine Ehre heisst treue" or "My honor holds true," if you loosely translate it.

As far as Russian is concerned, I'm not entirely sure yet.

sunkissed1

• Members
  • 17 posts
yeah lol thats kinda how it was for my good friend kyle, minus the German surplus military attire.. haha he's fluent in German, French, Spanish, and Italian.. it's effin crazy. he's goin to Rutgers University in NJ to major in linguistics.

nice choice tho.. sounds very.. "honor-ish". lol whatever that means..

<3K

Jagdflieger

• Members
  • 9 posts
I'm also thinking of getting a trident that was a symbol of the Ukrainian Nationalist Movement. [Are the historical references killing you yet?] It's quite possible that Ukraine is going to be my adopted country when I retire from the military, so that would be a tribute to it.

sunkissed1

• Members
  • 17 posts
haha nah i think its cool that you know what you want.. whether it be historical or completely fictional, its alllllll good :)

so you're in the military? thats awesome. a couple of friends of mine are in the marines.. actually one got kicked out lol so that makes one. i miss him.. :cry: but he'll be back from iraq in october. i pray that he will, anyway..

blah skrew all this sadness.. so any other interesting ideas about tats?

Jagdflieger

• Members
  • 9 posts
I haven't signed anything yet, but I'm hoping for Air Force. In the midst of getting in shape for boot camp.

I'm a budding WWII aviation junkie on top of the languages, so I may get something related to that. Yeah. So little money, so many ideas. :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users