Long Distance

4 replies to this topic

sweetlela

• Members
  • 6 posts
does long distance relationships really work .. I met this girl in yahoo chat and we hit off that first night .. she is 41 and lives in canada and I am 31 and live in Missouri usa .. We have been talking on the phone and we do the web thing .. I have even went to canada for a visit , just got back actually .. But something tells me she isnt being 100% faithful in our relationship .. what do you think I should do , I ask her and she says yes she is , and that she only wants me and loves me .. My friend thinks she is controling my mind .. But I dont have a clue :cry: sometimes she can be so sweet and then she can be so distance and mean .. I have cryied so many times over her .. I just dont know what to do , do I break it off with her because I am having these feelings that she is cheating and not being completely honest with me .. pls help

Lela :cry:

tribalwomon

• Members
  • 12 posts
[b]Dear, Sweetlela, it has never worked for me. If you don't trust her, then there will always be issues between the two of you(((((HUG))))))) Irene :(

lisa_gemini1976

• Members
  • 7 posts
Well, I just broke up with my partner of 7 years and we met online. I was living in Ohio and she was living in NJ. We visisted in person and then finally I moved to NJ. The internet can work, I think, you just have to be SO careful. And you have to learn to trust your gut instinct. It's great that you're friends are watching out for you, but in the end you have to learn to trust yourself.

I hope that everything works out for you. Be careful and safe!

does long distance relationships really work .. I met this girl in yahoo chat and we hit off that first night .. she is 41 and lives in canada and I am 31 and live in Missouri usa .. We have been talking on the phone and we do the web thing .. I have even went to canada for a visit , just got back actually .. But something tells me she isnt being 100% faithful in our relationship .. what do you think I should do , I ask her and she says yes she is , and that she only wants me and loves me .. My friend thinks she is controling my mind .. But I dont have a clue :cry: sometimes she can be so sweet and then she can be so distance and mean .. I have cryied so many times over her .. I just dont know what to do , do I break it off with her because I am having these feelings that she is cheating and not being completely honest with me .. pls help

Lela :cry:

~~~~~~~~

Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win.

~ Bernadette Devlin

http://www.myspace.c...vil_twin_skippy

sweetlela

• Members
  • 6 posts
Thanks alot ..

Lela

Ross Mock

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 13 posts
After I first broke up with my last relationship, I tried the online dating thing. Met a girl who lived in Murrow, UK, through another website. At first, she seemed to be very interested.....got me interested in her and then I really started liking her very much. She was messaging me all through the day, we Skyped in the evening, ect, ect, I was very interested in her when all of a sudden the messaging got very scarce and Skyping became seldom as well. I approached her about a visit, but she made so many excuses that I felt there was someone else that she was interested in, and that came to be true. She anouced it on her facebook page. She didn't even think that iI was worth telling me personally. So, for a very long while, I was really bitter about trying to find a girl online, and twice as bitter about attempting to find someone long distance. I don't know how it goes for others, but it doesn't work for me.
Ross

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users