Ex-files

3 replies to this topic

coyotens

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hey everyone... I'm new...

I'm trying to negotiate a relationship with an ex... She's involved with someone.. very involved.. married actually, we can do that here in Canada...
I want to sleep with her again. It's been so long since I've been with anyone.. I think she might do it.. How wrong is that??

Belle Soft Stud

• Members
  • 9 posts
I'd say don't do it. Because it could open up a can of worms that you may not want. Who is to say that emotions won't get involved behind you two sleeping together? Besides, she is married and you should put your foot down and check her as a friend.

As far as wanting sex.. ..go find it, with someone else :)
In love, nobody wins, nobody loses, and nobody is punished; we all just suffer the consequences. - Anonymous

Imsapphic

• Members
  • 36 posts
consider the karma, she is married, it will effect you down the line, all for instant gratification. Its easy and comfortable but believe me, not worth it in the long run.
Truth is within ourselves; it takes no rise from outward things, what'er you may believe. There is an inmost centre in us all, where truth abides in fullness.

Lise441

• Members
  • 162 posts
Your ex girlfriend got married for a reason and you should respect that, no matter how bad you want to be sexual with her again she has dedicated herself to someone whom she obviously loves or else she would not be married. She's moved on now it's time for you to do the same...
Sometimes you stand on the edge of a cliff and you jump. You jump because you're tired of being scared. Sometimes you jump just to feel the fall

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users