What's your season? What's your sign?

26 replies to this topic

Poll: What's your season? What's your sign? (66 member(s) have cast votes)

What's your season? What's your sign?

1. Summer - Cancer, Leo, Virgo (18 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

2. Spring - Aries, Taurus, Gemini (19 votes [28.79%])

Percentage of vote: 28.79%

3. Fall - Libra, Scorpio, Saggitarius (17 votes [25.76%])

Percentage of vote: 25.76%

4. Winter - Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces (12 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Cydistic

• Members
  • 14 posts
I tried to set this up before, but the system doesn't like a lot of options, so the twelve needed for the zodiac signs were too much for it to handle. Let's see what happens if we do it this way.
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try. - Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

ashleigh

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 190 posts
aries seems appropriate enough, especially since i keep dreaming and wishing tourist season actually had bag limits and a taxidermist who would mount the trophies.

Lise441

• Members
  • 162 posts
I'm a Cancer who hates the summers...too damn hot, Spring is my favorite time of year.
Sometimes you stand on the edge of a cliff and you jump. You jump because you're tired of being scared. Sometimes you jump just to feel the fall

shirley1163

• Members
  • 7 posts
Funny I am a tarus who adores fall. I like spring but my favorite is fall.

kiska13

• Members
  • 5 posts
I'm a Taurus, born on May 13 (my fave # by the way)

My favorite season is Fall, it has somewhat off a melancholic feel to it, I especially mid Sept-Halloween (the begining of Sept, is still too much like summer, and Nov is usually too rainy and depressing, and there's no more pretty leaves on the trees...)
I also like Spring 'cause of my Birthday :lol: , and because nature is "waking up", and you feel like stretching and taiking a big breath, after that long Winter...I like May the most, and April a little.
I like Summer cause it's vacation season, but I hate the heat, smog, humidity and bugs.
As for Winter, I do like the holiday spirit, but I hate the weather, the slush, the traffic, ugh...

1.Fall (Mid Sept-Halloween)
2.Spring (April somewhat, May very much :))
3.Summer
2.Winter

:D

Imsapphic

• Members
  • 36 posts
Hello Ladies,
I am a pisces who loves the fall, all the pretty trees, bundling up at night. The winters here can get far to cold for my tastes.
Truth is within ourselves; it takes no rise from outward things, what'er you may believe. There is an inmost centre in us all, where truth abides in fullness.

Nero

• Members
  • 6 posts
I'm an Aquarius, but totally not a winter person. I moved from Finland to Cambodia just to get away from the cold :D

Kaitlyn3837

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello Ladies,
I am a pisces who loves the fall, all the pretty trees, bundling up at night. The winters here can get far to cold for my tastes.

I'm a pisces too but I love summer!

ashleigh

• 190 posts
Seasonwise, I have to say that I am quite content with them . However, I do prefer the fall and winter if I am going to do any significant camping here. The summer is great for relaxing in a nice spring fed river or creek, especially since we happen to have those nice sugar white sandy beaches on the freshwater shores as well as the Gulf and bay.

Dhevachka

• 4 posts
I'm a Taurus, and I actually love spring and fall pretty equally. They're both really mild and it's beautiful outside either way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users