What's your season? What's your sign?

26 replies to this topic

Poll: What's your season? What's your sign? (66 member(s) have cast votes)

What's your season? What's your sign?

1. Summer - Cancer, Leo, Virgo (18 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

2. Spring - Aries, Taurus, Gemini (19 votes [28.79%])

Percentage of vote: 28.79%

3. Fall - Libra, Scorpio, Saggitarius (17 votes [25.76%])

Percentage of vote: 25.76%

4. Winter - Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces (12 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Xzandra

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 3 posts
I'm an Aries and although I do enjoy the Spring time the Fall season is by far my favorite :) I really like to go hiking and camping in the Fall because the colors are so beautiful and the air is cold and crisp...the perfect weather to snuggle and do fun things without freezing your behind off (Winter) or sweating like crazy (Summer). :smiling: lol
~*Sandra*~

Kirsten

• 15 posts
Hmm... I can't answer this poll. :laughing: I'm from the southern hemisphere. Born right before mid-summer... on the 17th of December. :lol: I'm a Sagittarius.
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it's ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid."

- Albert Einstein

Sheena

• 16 posts
I'm a saggitarius and I love the fall and winter :)

kittin21

• 6 posts
I'm an aquarius I love winter I get to break out my cute jackets lol living in texas is hard sometimes with the weather its so hot and humid

yoruichi

• 5 posts
I'm a cancer that really dislikes the summer. I don't like spring very much because I get really bad hay fever, I like the fall but I love winter.

Reina

• 11 posts
I'm a Taurus and I pretty much like every season but I enjoy Spring more. It's like the almost perfect blend of all the other seasons into one.
Live Laugh Love

shalee

• 13 posts
I'm a Pisces that prefers Spring and Fall. I don't like too hot nor too cold, anymore. So, temperate South America sounds about perfect. :D

Wickedyke

• 8 posts
Hey y'all. I'm a Scorpio on the cusp of Libra. I adore autumn, and while I don't ascribe wholesale to the idea of astrology, some of the basic things that are said about both Scorpios and Libras are dead on. Kinda creepy :)

Jes

Greta

• 5 posts
Cancer here (I do adore water).

I adore the Fall, though, when it comes to the seasons. That crisp smell in the air, the crunch of leaves on the ground, a brisk breeze going by. Love it.

ashleigh

• 190 posts
Then again, my favorite season is Tabasco

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users