Unfortunately

4 replies to this topic

LizzieLou

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 27 posts
... I'd been too dense to see the disaster when it was way back on the first date. Nope, I hadda march blindly on for a year and a half, shacking up and everything, before I could see clearly that the first date when she told me to "eat it bitch!" was a bad sign.
Sure she was making a joke about dinner in a restaurant, but there was just something in the tone I really shoulda recognized..... Hmmm.

stmfdc

• Members
  • 4 posts
I usually either see the signs way in advance and don't date the woman to start with. Or, I'm so crazy about her I don't see any signs what so ever. No matter how many signs there are or who repeatedly points them out to me. I simply can't/won't see or hear them. ( You might know its really bad when a woman's own friends start warning you behind her back, but not me! I won't listen to it, if I'm in love that's all I need to know!)

After I get over the pain/anger/etc of the break-up, I'll look back & realize there not only where plenty of signs, there was a whole road map! I just couldn't/wouldn't see.

Whoever said love is blind, was correct, in my opinion.

rosaline

• 7 posts
I'd say love makes you blind. I've ignored the signs twice now. :/

bunnyevol

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts
Have you ever said anything that u meant to be as a joke and someone thought u meant it?

ashleigh

• 187 posts
I know from personal experience that love makes me blind. After (hopefully) learning the hard way, I now pay attention to the catten's input about people I date. This is not meant to sound trite or witty. She has saved my bacon more than once. The catten has nothing to gain by being dishonest, and she has been very reliable.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users