Hello Ok

4 replies to this topic

dwn2erthgrl24

• Members
  • 4 posts
Anybody know of clubs/bars in Oklahoma area? If so, send me a line or just to chat if you want!

jen125

• Members
  • 9 posts
In oklahoma City lok for NW 39th street, or google 39th st Enclave, and you'll find the little gay neighborhood. There is a bar called the Copa which is in a hotel that is VERY popular. Also google gayokc and you'll see a webpage dedicated to gay life in Oklahoma. Or Google the gayly oklahoman :) Cute little play on words :)

dwn2erthgrl24

• Members
  • 4 posts

In oklahoma City lok for NW 39th street, or google 39th st Enclave, and you'll find the little gay neighborhood. There is a bar called the Copa which is in a hotel that is VERY popular. Also google gayokc and you'll see a webpage dedicated to gay life in Oklahoma. Or Google the gayly oklahoman :) Cute little play on words :)

Yea-I went to the web sites several weeks ago-! My ex is from Tulsa so she only mentioned bars there! Thanks! :)

jen125

• Members
  • 9 posts
No problem :) Good luck! Now if only I could find a nice gay neighborhood in Okinawa...

illuminatedlove

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 4 posts
The Copa is usually very packed. Try Partners.
"Because there's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's swept away". -Sarah Kay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users