I am lost:(

9 replies to this topic

LovelyChristine

• Members
  • 13 posts
I like certain men. I am lost because certain women appeal to me as well. Singer Beyonce tops the list for me as far as bi fantasies go. I Lust for that woman with an Intense Passion lol :P

Vavav00m

• Members
  • 22 posts
wakaka... Does Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba in your list too? They're definitely in mine. =P I think it's ok to admire drop dead gorgeous celebs. I've a crush on my chem lecturer before and gosh... sometimes I fantasize about her in chemistry class. haha! I always stuttered when I talk to her. Damn! haha! Haven't seen her for a while now because I've graduated from college. hehe!

repunzel

• Members
  • 1 posts
I'm the same!.. Kindof new to all of this, so feels a lil strange. Beyonce would definitely get it! Chemistry lecturer... Can see how that would be pretty hot!

Mock Rock Star

• Members
  • 16 posts
Look-a-here ladies...I've been waiting patiently on Beyonce since her "No,No,No" remix with Wyclef and for some old ball reason she went off and married Jay-Z...now I've been chilling waiting for her to come to her senses and seek me out...so what I'm trying to say is this: Beyonce is my girl...I had dibs on her first 8)

Vavav00m

• Members
  • 22 posts
I like d way u're rolling there, Mock Rock Star. :wink: Rep: My chem lecturer's happily married to a bollywood-star looking accountant now. I got over her after she included me in her block list for fb for a week. Was sad for some time but hell yah, I've moved on. :D

Mock Rock Star

• Members
  • 16 posts
She blocked u...that sounds like a wanker move there, unless u were harassing her which I doubt. "Straight" women can be a trip sometimes let me tell U. Like I'll give U an example. I used to go to this church where there were some pretty women and this one chick I was attracted to...now I must admit there wasn't any chemistry there I just like good looking women anyway I come to find out she married or dating whatever to this kinda geeky dude and I'm like "Oh for real", but me and the guy were already kinda cool. Matter of fact, the guy and I talked way more than me and the girl did. Ok so to fast forward this story they recently split because he ran out on her with other chick (I sure want to see who this chick was because if he pulled another fine ass girl then I'm throwing in the towel) so since she was my FB friend she told me that they split and I was like, "I'm surprised that someone as fine as you was with him anyway" but I don't think I said it that matter of factly(I know I just made up a word). Anyway, she gave me the line most straight girls give me saying that she thinks I'm beautiful, but she's straight...ok so that tells me to back off of course so I don't pursue her...but she does have a small child and so do I so after visiting my doctor she suggested that I go on play-dates with other moms, you know so that I won't just spend my time watching my son and going to work. I checked up on ole girl seeing how she was doing and that e-mail went find...then I sent her another e-mail suggesting that we take our kids out to the park...I even said it's what my doctor said, but this time she didn't respond so I'm like screw it. See the thing with me is this...if I put it out there that I like U and U say no, then I back off on the dating tip, but I wouldn't mind us being cool...unlike a man who seems as if he can't take no for an answer, but it seems (and maybe this is in my own head perhaps) that women will quickly reject me, but allow some dude they don't even like harass the shit out of them and maybe even get with the dude and the kicker is that she turns out to be fucking gay all along...I tell U WOMEN...hold on let me check my FB and see if she's still my FB friend...yeah she still my FB friend, but I won't be sending her anymore messages...I mean what's so hard about saying, "I'm not interested" or "Are you trying to hit on me"...anyway. You'll be seeing me around for a bit. I need to kick it rather it's virtual or physical with lesbians right now...my own kind cause I'm a bit too old to try and figure out what these "women" want :?

77lagata

• Members
  • 83 posts
I understand the frustration with straight girls. When I was like 18 or 19 (won't tell you how long ago THAT was, lol) I was really getting used to the fact that I was sexually attracted to females. I was friends with several other girls and had fallen for this one in particular. She told me that she was straight but would want to hold my hand, kiss me on the cheek (you know, right close to the corner of the mouth), and shite like that. While all that was going on, one of my other friends abruptly stopped hanging around with no explanation at all. Her boyfriend, who was also a good friend of mine, finally passed the message on that she didn't like the fact that I was attracted to her and felt uncomfortable around me. Now I was all wrapped up in the one who was stringing me along, and only had eyes for her. This other friend was cute enough but lacked the intelligence I require to feel any sort of attraction to. I mean, she didn't get some of the most obvious jokes sometimes and would ruin a punchline. She was also a bit immature for her age, which is a turnoff for me too. The point is that I had never done anything to indicate that she was anything worth looking at and she freaked out. All I could do was laugh and tell her boyfriend that she was off her rocker but that was okay. I don't know whether that could be explained as insecurity or excessive vanity.

Mock Rock Star

• Members
  • 16 posts
Yea I couldn't stand the girls who thought you liked them, but you're really not interested in them or the girls who do like you, but you're not interested in them...sigh. I have a friend who I told her exactly the kind of female I'm attracted to and she knows she's not that female and still tried me...now although I'm flattered because it's been years since I've been with a woman, I'm not going to do that to myself or to her. I would be content for like a day before I'm all pissed at myself for going that route with her. Also it gets annoying when people say that I'm shallow and I just want a model looking female. I also want her to have a brain, fresh breath, educated, sure about her sexuality and totally into me and lives in the Atlanta area. Surely this female must exist. Why do I have to lower my standards yet again to be with someone...it doesn't work for me...it's never worked with me so I'm starting to realize that I might be alone and I just have to be ok with that. and I don't mean alone and screwing random women...I mean really alone and only having friends because it seems (and this is just my take) that black women are too homophobic even if they are gay, white women are racist to an extent or prefer to be with their own kind, I've never gotten far with an asian woman...I don't know. I just need to focus on my son and education. Besides, if a woman plans on being with me than she can forget about me taking her to the clubs because I work weekends and I don't have anyone to watch my son so she has to be ready for a family. Now if she's into going to the parks and kicking through the week than I'm her girl ;-)

77lagata

• Members
  • 83 posts
Oh I am sure that she's out there - Atlanta is big enough that you probably haven't come across her yet. Maybe the opportunity will present itself to you during Pride. :D

I know that there are white women out there who are attracted to other races - I am one of them. And when it comes to women who are okay with the family thing, well, those people exist too. I know that I am okay with it, but I refuse to meet the child until I know it's something worth holding onto. I can't stand the idea of forming a bond with a child then having to sever ties with him or her when things don't work out. I feel that the risk is more worthwhile when the relationship seems substantial.

I don't blame you at all for feeling the need to be alone. Your education and your child are what's most important right now; some casual encounter would just be a distraction. Not that long ago I thought that I would be able to be the exception to that rule and ended up learning the hard way - while flying solo can get lonely, I would rather succeed in getting through school single than deal with the drama of a bad breakup.

Off that subject - another thing that I can't stand is the straight but curious friend who thinks that I'll respond to her and satisfy her curiosity just because I'm into females. As though I have no self-control or whatever!

misscb

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 3 posts
Completely agree with you... Beyonce is gorgeous!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users