Lesbian Humor

2 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you like to see a topic on Lesbian Humor where members could post their own humor writing or other funny stuff? (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like to see a topic on Lesbian Humor where members could post their own humor writing or other funny stuff?

1. Heck Yea! (6 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. Nah! Ain't no such thing as Lesbian humor - 'cause it's an oxymoron! (2 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Guest_jekessans_*

• Guests
How about Lesbian Humor for a topic? Everyone needs humor - especially us Lesbians! :)

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts

How about Lesbian Humor for a topic? Everyone needs humor - especially us Lesbians!

My first impulse was to say that's totally possible, but then realized . . . we try not to ovelap the main-category forum topics TOO too much, for the sake of trying to avoid user confusion. Obviously they unavoidably overlap here and there, but we try to keep them somewhat delineated so folks can find what they're looking for without too much trouble. I guess what I'm trying to ask here in a probably overly wordy way :lol: , is how do you find that "Lesbian Humor" is separate from the other topics? Meaning, one could put humourous things regarding a particular topic into that topic's area ALREADY . . . ya know? Some of the topics listed on the main page attempt to be humorous or solicit humorous submissions already (Dating Disastrously), while the others mostly don't exclude it. And they all more or less relate to lesbians already as well.

So . . . not sure, but remaining open to suggestions. :D

Targa65

• Members
  • 1 posts
There's a pretty good collection of Lesbian humor, jokes, funny pics, etc. at Lnews.blogspot.com The humor link is on the right side of the page.

Enjoy! :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users