Butch into femmes

8 replies to this topic

sheawakens

• Members
  • 4 posts
Hi,

I consider myself a soft butch. I feel I have the butchy aura. I wear masculine clothing, don't wear make-up, and act as masculine as possible. But I am short, have shoulder length hair and some femanine features like a femme. And whatever else constitutes a butch from a femme.

There is something about femmes that I just find very appealing. Do any other butch women find that?

Let me know.

stolenlover54

• Members
  • 4 posts
A lot of butch girls i know are into femmes. I'm more femme so its kinda a mutual thing, i like more butch girls and find them more attractive then femme girls.

kathy

• Members
  • 6 posts
Yes I am soft butch also...and I am attracted mostly to Femme women...I love everything about femmes...and I love a femme with long hair..(don't know just turns me ON)...LOL.... 8)

Impulse;

• Members
  • 1 posts
its true ! I consider myself soft butch, I guess?
I wear makeup, but I have short hair and dress boyish.
I find femmes so attractive, but then I also find some butch girls real attractive. I think it just depends on the person for me.

bowhuntress

• Members
  • 25 posts

Hi,

I consider myself a soft butch. I feel I have the butchy aura. I wear masculine clothing, don't wear make-up, and act as masculine as possible. But I am short, have shoulder length hair and some femanine features like a femme. And whatever else constitutes a butch from a femme.

There is something about femmes that I just find very appealing. Do any other butch women find that?

Let me know.

I consider myself between femme and soft butch as tomboy. I do wear masculine clothing as well. I hate make ups on me! Lol. I do have long hair at this moment. I used to have very short hair as I have a picture of myself with it. Yes there is something about femmes that butch grrlz would find them as their appealing because of their looks and the way they behave in femme way. That makes the butch grrlz attract them. I do like femme grrlz depends on her personality. I also like soft butch grrlz too. There is one particular way for finding a femme grrl is if her personality match what the butch grrl wants. Then this will work out. There are two different kind of femme. One is soft femme and one is tough femme. The soft femme is for those grrlz who love make-ups, long nails, act like straight women with very feminine behavior, and either bitch or non-bitch. The tough femme is for those grrlz who love make ups, but have short nails and act like she is natural grrl and doesn't cry if she broke her nail. So that's the thing the butch grrlz would look after what kind of femme they'd like to date with. I hope this helps to answer your question. Smile :)

abonzhiem07

• One Post Members
  • 1 posts
I consider myself soft butch an im def interested in fems! Love me some girly girls!

B gi ll y

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 5 posts
Most def into femme girls. Everything about them makes me happy. Well, except for how long it takes them to get ready. :-)

hardendheartt

• 6 posts
as a femme I can tell you the length of time it takes me to get ready really depends on the occasion that I am attending...if we are going out on the town and I need to look better than good I will take great care in presenting myself for my butch as good as I can. That does mean I have to start at the top and work my way down...I prefer to have the time to get presentable...but if we are just going for a walk and ice cream I will spruce up a small bit and grab your hand so we can go!
I want the hand holding, open doors, and help me with my seat belt kind of butch though and they are becoming very rare!

Kaitlyn_elise20

• 40 posts
Personally I consider myself soft butch as well but I do find butch girls attractive. If I were dating one, I'd want her to be proud I'm hers, open doors for me, hold my hand and help me with my seatbelt (: I just love a girl who is romantic as well but if she isn't that's okay too. As long as she dosent mind that I am xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users