Crushing on my first lesbian friend

3 replies to this topic

lawgirl

• Members
  • 6 posts
So here's the deal. I found out a few yrs ago that a friend of mine from high school was a lesbian and then a few months ago when I started selectively coming out I called her up. We went to dinner and talked forever and it was great. I felt free and relaxed and I think we both had a great time. She was in a complicated relationship of 4 + yrs and so dating her was not an option. However, she called me up a couple of times to go to the bar with her and i was with her the night her relationship ended, but she was sort of having a fling with someone else, who was just like her old girlfriend and not at all like me. To make this short, I sent her a letter 2 weeks ago telling her how I felt about her and that I couldn't pretend anymore. She hasn't replied at all and won't even return my calls. I don't know what I'm supposed to make of it. Do I just forget her?

Any help would be great.

Jessa

• Members
  • 1 posts
If I were you, I wouldn't continue trying to contact her. Even if it doesn't seem like you're doing it a lot, it may look obsessive to her. She may need time to think things out before she replies.

lawgirl

• Members
  • 6 posts
Thanks for the advice. I actually haven't called her since before the letter so I think I'm just gonna move on and forget about it. i'm obviously not someone she's interested in so I've accepted that and I have other things to focus. But, thanks again for the reply.

Emachu

• Members
  • 1 posts
try once more and then end it , because if she isnt returning yr calls then ...sometings up , once more is fine ! or just leave her a last msg saying sorry i told u and just say if u want we can still be friends or soemthing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users