Do You Ship / Are you a Shipper?

8 replies to this topic

whitelder

• Members
  • 11 posts
Do you ship your favourite shows? I do and I read the fandoms that go with it. For those who dont know what Shipping is:

Ship
Short for relationship - used to show which characters are together in a particular story.

Shipper
A shipper is someone who believes certain characters belong together to the exclusion of all other possible pairings.

What shows do you ship if at all?

celeste

• Members
  • 20 posts
Not really, but I know people that do. Elliot and Olivia from Law and Order SVU seems to be a popular one. I guess I kind of ship Jim and Pam from the office. But I don't write stuff or anything. What about you whitelder?

CSIxxTwee

• Members
  • 5 posts
Here are my ships:

-Horatio/Yelina ("CSI: Miami")
-Horatio/Calleigh ("CSI: Miami")
-Grissom/Sara ("CSI:", although they're canon)
-Jim/Pam (the US version of "The Office", although they're canon)
-Dwight/Angela (the US version of "The Office")
-Niles/Daphne ("Frasier", although they're canon)

iPaintRainbows

• Members
  • 2 posts
why yes...yes I do. I prefer to ship cartoon characters though, you know, with the whole actor and actress shipping issue.

Fammikins

• Members
  • 28 posts
I had no idea there was a term for such a guilty pleasure!

Most of my shipping is done in books and video games, I don't watch tv enough to ship shows.

Tori_bird

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 18 posts
I ship like the postal workers! Dean/Castiel, Loki/Thor, Cap USA/Tony Stark seem to be what's ravenously eating tumblr right now.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't dream about being who you want to be, just be that someone... it's not as Miyagi as it sounds.

kaasha

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts
My general reaction when two female characters look at each other in a show:

"OMG did you see that? They're totally having eye sex!"

I love coming up with ridiculous reasons to ship two people and arguing about them with my friends.
moo

Reina

• 11 posts
I ship characters in Animes. A lot of characters in Anime.
Live Laugh Love

Atlantis

• 40 posts
I love Dean and Castiel (Destiel). The fan-fiction and art is hot. I wish they would add this to Supernatural as part of the storyline, it would be awesome. A strong gay couple would just add to an already awesome show. :wub:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users