Nashua NH says hello

1 reply to this topic

briezy

• Members
  • 2 posts
Starting a new activities group for lesbians in NH. Thought I would say hello here first. Contact me for more details.

briezy

• Members
  • 2 posts
New England Women DO. It is a place to meet other women in your community for friendship, fun, and whatever! Gather with women in the NH, MA, VT, ME, RI area who share the same goals and interests as you. Women of all shapes, sexual orientation, size, age, sexual origination, color, single, coupled, and religion are welcome. If you are physically female, you are invited to join us. This is a place to join an event that interests you, share photos, and tell stories about our gatherings. This group evolved as a result of previous group camping adventures that generated a buzz around the need to create a group of women who like to get out and DO. Hence the name of our email list and calendar, NEWDO, which stands for New England Women DO! We seek harmony, connection, enjoyment, exercise, the outdoors, creativity, laughs, smiles, AND participation.

NEWDO is a place to join an event that interests you that other members are hosting. It's also a place to invite others to join an event you are hosting. A woman does not have to be a member of our group to take part in one of our events initially. She can be a “guest” of a member. (See info. below on how new members get added.) If you want to arrange an activity but not quite sure how to go about it, feel free the contact "Brie" or “Tracie”, NEWDO email list and calendar moderators, and one of us will walk you through it.

Briezy 8)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users