I'm older and I like younger women

3 replies to this topic

hawaiibound

• Members
  • 6 posts
Sorry if this topic is on a page other than the first one.

I am 56 and live women in their 30s and 40s. Even though I've mostly dated or had relationships with women around my own age, I'm attracted to younger women.

I like their energy and the differences in their generation as compared to mine.

Are their women who like women my age who are younger?

Lancastergirl

• Members
  • 3 posts
i like older women, especially power dykes who appreciate bbw femmes...but i'm in Pennsylvania, not Hawaii.

funkspa

• Members
  • 1 posts
I think there is a sort of wisdom that comes along with age that is, no matter how well-mimicked, unable to be found in younger people. It's attractive and satisfying to me, and I'm twenty-two. I could definitely see myself with someone older, as controversial as people might see it, just because of how fulfilling it would be.

Of course, this isn't just limited to age necessarily. There are some pretty repulsive, ignorant women who are older but not wiser. So it depends, but yes, I definitely am guilty of liking older women!

Ross Mock

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 12 posts
I'm also attracted to younger women, but not too young ( as in half of my age.) I think that I would find it hard to keep up with her energy and we would have no common interests. Of course, these opinions are strictly my own, but through my own experience. My age limit is usually 10 or 12 years younger than I.
Ross

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users