Unsure emotions....

1 reply to this topic

Little T

• Members
  • 1 posts
I've been with my girlfriend now for about 6 months. She is the first girl I have ever been with. It was great in the beginning, as usual, but then she started talking about the future. She said that I was her soulmate. And at first I thought i loved her also, but I feel like I just got caught up in the excitement of the moment. I'm just not sure I feel the same. I know I have feelings for her and I love being around her, but I feel like I need to see more of what's out there. Plus, there is a big age difference..She's 28 and I'm 19. I feel like she's at a different point in her life right now. She's ready to settle down and I'm just starting to discover my sexuality.I feel sad because I know I care about her alot, and I don't want to breakup, but I feel like I haven't had the chance to get out there and see what I really want in a woman. Is that wrong? Any suggestions on what to do?

ashleigh

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 190 posts
Communication is one of the primary ingredients in any type of relationship. Have you discussed any of this with her? Also, have you given any serious thought about what you want/desire/need in a relationship? The easiest thing in the world is for us to know what we do not want in a relationship, but very few of us ever sit down and give serious thought as to what we do want in a relationship. Maybe one of the things you could do is talk with her about where both of you are at in your lives. Age differences can make a difference, but then again, so can anything else. Besides, age is also a state of mind as well as physical being. Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional. Hope this helps, but feel free to disregard any or all of it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users