Need Someone to talk to =(

3 replies to this topic

LilacRose

• Members
  • 4 posts
Hi, I'm a 24 year old graduate student. I have had thoughts/dreams about women since I was 13. However, I have only been in relationships with men, including the one I am in now. I recently talked to a therapist on campus about this but I am still so confused and depressed. I hope someone will understand on here and respond. It will mean a lot.

ashleigh

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 192 posts
I will listen, maybe have some experiences to share. BTW, this board is a GREAT place to talk and bounce ideas and fears off of folks. Don't lose hope.

artifact

• Members
  • 9 posts
Life isn't very pleasant sitting in a closet dreaming about...women...sleeping women...and eating...well eating French fries isn't healthy either. Lets express ourselves as true "Lesbotroniacs" and be strong with our sexuality. Not hide it away from the critics of our society. Please someone email me and "express" your own inner truth, your dreams, your desires. I am strong, worthy and sexual. Some were just born to be straight, some like both, but I know what I like and can't fight it any longer. I will survive! Slam that closet door shut, lock it and throw away the key I guess would be a free and liberating thing to do.

ashleigh

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 192 posts
'Tis difficult for me to hide who I am, but at the same time, I do not make the effort to either. The fly in the ointment for myself is coming out repeatedly to those who knew me from a previous time. I have found that living out is much easier than having to come out. For some reason, it never seems to get easier. Whether or not this is due to personal baggage, I do not know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users