uhh...anyone wanna talk?

6 replies to this topic

ureyesarepretty

• Members
  • 1 posts
okay...this is kinda weird for me. but still...worth a shot. my name's courtney. i'm kinda a butchy femme...or a femmy butch........err...now i'm confused. i think i'm more butch than femme...matter of fact, i know so. but anyway. i just wanted to talk to somebody...i've kinda just started dating again after one of those major, life crushing breakups. and i really don't like any of the girls that my friends are trying to hook me up with. they're all...not my type...that's the nicest way to put it. uhh...sadly my computer is stupid and i can't upload photos from it. but if you want i could have a friend email them to you for me. umm...anything else you wanna know about me, i'm sure you can find it on my profile. i'm still getting used to the way this site is set up. slightly confusing at times. maybe it's because i'm a dumb blonde. lol.

later.

-Courtney

bakdok

• Members
  • 3 posts
well i would have said hello but you posted this 2 days ago, so you are prob not onlilne now. just felt bad no one said hi! so i guess i am saying hello, ha

ElCee

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 6 posts
Sure....l'll talk to you.

Renea

• 4 posts
I'll talk with you if you feel up to it. But just so you know, I'm a little shy. :)
Commander Shepard: "What kind of guns does thing have?"
Liara T`soni - "It's a taxi. It has a fare meter."
Shepard - "Wonderful."

Elocinaire

• 8 posts
I'm new to this site as well.. And I still get a little confused but hey, good thing there are help files. :)
And I'd love to chat with you or anyone who wants to..

AriesGirl

• 3 posts
I will. Gladly to talk to anyone who is up for conversation.

hrrhoy

• 7 posts
would love to chat sometime

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users