Florida & Ohio

1 reply to this topic

rennpix

• Members
  • 4 posts
Hey ladies!

My names Melissa - I'm 21. I spend most of the year in NE Ohio - the cleavelandish area (Thought I'm really more East than that) And I make frequent trips to the Palm Beach/West Palm Beach, Florida area. That's actually where I will be relocating to in a year or so.

I'm not really looking for hookups, that's not why I'm bothering to use this site. Rather I'd like to just get to know some more ladies out there. I'd see where things go from there :lol:

So if any of you are from around either place, either reply back or hit me up on AIM : rennpix

Hope to hear from someone!!

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts

I'm not really looking for hookups, that's not why I'm bothering to use this site.

But um . . . you see that you did put this inquiry on this site . . . right?

(That would seem to mean that you did in fact bother to use it. Hey, just sayin'. :wink: )

Meanwhile, for anyone else reading this and possibly similarly confused, we'd like to point out that you can sign up for our personals and just check the "friends" option. Not that what this poster did isn't fine to do TOO, but signing up for the personals too and checking the "friends" option would probably be even more effective, 'cause there are more women signed up for the personals than the forum.

And . . . that's what that option is there for, and our personals aren't just for "hookups" of any kind, but for friends and activity partners as well. Alrighty?

Groovy. We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast . . .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users