Bring back the L Word!!

5 replies to this topic

MissX

• Members
  • 17 posts
Lol.. yes if anyone wants it back i say we go to the producers in person(we all need a vacation at some point) and tell them that there is a huge cry for more of Bette and Tina.. Shane.. Alice.. i miss that show :(
I had a date night with a freind of mine and we would have our L Word nights where we would just hang out on the phone and watch the show together.. it was good times but now we have to find something else ..*boo hoo*

:) C

djstephie

• Members
  • 2 posts
The real l word should be out in June! So that should fill your needs a little bit, on other l word news it's suppose to have a movie sequel :)

HBearBoi

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 32 posts
I loved the L Word series (Shane, alice, Papi, an soldier girl were my fav) But subsequently I couldn't stand The Real L World. Show gave me a headache! Id love to see the showtimes series come back!!

LizzieLou

• 27 posts
The "Real L Word" is a train wreck I can't stop watching. I hate it so much I have to keep watching to remember how much i hate it! Aarrgh!

Bring back Bette!

Movie version, really?

NeekaSebastian

• 5 posts
I seriously doubt any type of movie will come out. The show really suffered the last few seasons, due to bad writing. Jennifer Beals was very unhappy with the turn of her character Bette. And Ilene Chaiken just gets more crazy!

LadyKat

• One Post Members
  • 1 posts
I also miss the show very much.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users