Do Some Butch Women Want To Be Men?

2 replies to this topic

Guest_PinKreem_*

• Guests
I had two posts removed because they were apparently too insulting so I'm gonna ask it again very plainly:

Do some of you butch women want to be men?

The reason I ask is because some butch women 'can't be touched'(not penetrated or even have their lovers admire/touch their female body) and I met one that genuinely does want a penis. A lot of transexuals feel they were born i the wrong body' and I'm guessing a lot of 'extremely butch' women feel that way(hence, not wanting to be touched) but at the same time don't feel the need to get the sex change and hormone therapy.

Rural Technophile

• Members
  • 10 posts
Ok, I'll bite.

I'm not super butch, but I'm a bit of a guy. I have mostly guy friends, I think in a masculine way, I wear mostly men's business attire. I have often, since I was a small child wished that I had been born a guy. I've always thought I would have appreciated the perks and been less bothered by the downsides than the guys I saw whining about it.

Now, part of this comes from the fact that I grew up in Texas where Men are Men and Women are some sort of twisted sex fantasy that I could never really get my head around. I grew up wanting to be a man because I wanted my confidence, courage, and brains to count for more than my DDs. I also was pretty pissed that I wasn't supposed to feel what I did for the girls (all gushy and weird), or as relaxed as I did around the guys. Oh, and that the guys would NEVER let me RPG with them... :evil:

Since growing up and moving away from the wretched horrible suburbs of Texas (though I do miss Oak Lawn so very much) I have found that I get more and more comfortable as a woman every day that passes.

I understand that some women have a profound psychological need to be men and vice versa and that's why we have a term and procedure for Trans, but as just kind of a butchy woman, that's not what it's about for me.

As much as I wished I had been BORN a man and as much as I felt ripped off having to put up with being a woman growing up in Texas (man was I ever an ALIEN there), I never wanted to surgically alter myself because that would not have ever given me what I wanted.

I wanted to be my father's son. I wanted to get to dominate the other guys which my mind in school without being a "cunt" "bitch" or "dyke" (looooooooong before I ever came out to anyone). Getting surgery was never going to make me happy, because it was never about my physical existence.

So yeah... I have wanted to have a penis and no I don't want to have a penis. Oh, and feel free to admire my body any time you want.

Guest_PinKreem_*

• Guests
Thanks for your honest in-deph reply. I have a few theories and think that a lot of the gender dysphoric/trans butch lesbians that can't be touched are like that because of a bad environmental/nurture experience unlike genuine trans people. Trans people usually don't identify as homosexual and are born with the chemical brain makeup of the opposite sex and the wrong organs/hormones to go with it. I myself am an andro type with a masculine outlook but and enjoy men's clothing moreso and am naturally tall/muscular/hairy... I think I got an extra shot if T in the womb or something... in anycase it has made it to where I didn't have envy for the opposite sex and got 'respect' from the opposite sex despite my masculine demeanor. Hence, I enjoy showing off/sharing my female body and don't feel like I should've been a man or want a penis.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users