Gossiping: Do Lesbians Need to STFU More Than Most?

22 replies to this topic

Poll: Gossiping: Do Lesbians Need to STFU More Than Most? (56 member(s) have cast votes)

Gossiping: Do Lesbians Need to STFU More Than Most?

1. Way too many lesbians have way too loose lips, more than other demographics. They should effing put a cork in it. It's like a plague upon us ALL! (2 votes [3.57%])

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

2. The queer community in any town is smaller than the straight community. Smaller communities deal with more gossip. But that's all it is. (18 votes [32.14%])

Percentage of vote: 32.14%

3. Lesbians are women, and women gossip more than men. But they don't gossip more than other women. (13 votes [23.21%])

Percentage of vote: 23.21%

4. All humans gossip. Lesbians are human, ergo, they gossip. But not more than everyone else. Those newbies must just have had a bad time of it lately, but there's no more meaning there. (23 votes [41.07%])

Percentage of vote: 41.07%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Lorbana

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 13 posts
Alana:
I've noticed that! LoL What's funny is they gossip about hating gossip even. *smh* Silly creatures. LoL
"If laughter's youth, let's give years."

sussane

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts
i really do not think so

Natia

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 7 posts
FIRS OF ALL WE ARE ALL PEOPLE ! and people can be different as you might already know :D straight men can gossip much more than straight women and so on.. so my opinion is, it just really depends on person and not her/his sexual orientation!

P. S . yap, i like purple
I'm Shinigami and you are like apples to me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users