So completely confused about anything flirting related

11 replies to this topic

Poll: What would be your ideal way to me someone? (25 member(s) have cast votes)

What would be your ideal way to me someone?

1. They start the flirting with you (14 votes [56.00%])

Percentage of vote: 56.00%

2. You start the flirting with them (2 votes [8.00%])

Percentage of vote: 8.00%

3. They leave you guessing they're orientation (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. They are immediately guessing your orientation (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Just a perchance meet and things just evolved with no real effort (9 votes [36.00%])

Percentage of vote: 36.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

RedHeadedAmbition

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 5 posts
It took me awhile to grasp my flirtation style. It felt confusing that with my man I was always the gentile one but with women I was the one in charge. I like being the girly woman whos man stands up for her and protects her (although he knows damn good and well I don't need it, I just do it because sometimes I like him to be the boss), I find that with women, I almost ALWAYS am in the 'male' role of the flirtations. I wear my red lipstick, looking very feminine with either jeans, boots a white wife beater and a ballcap or my pin up style clothes with lots of shiny things and my hair down, but it seems no matter what I decided to put on that night, I always make the first move, and throw myself into the overprotective male role with a woman. I open doors, I puff up if someone gets in her face, I put my arm around her and guide her around the floor, I pull her down to sit on my lap. Flirting comes easy to me, its more knowing my role that I have an issue with. Luckily, most women don't mind. I like femme women, thick and feminine who can girly up in a dress or butch up in jeans and a cap just like me. So I know what I WANT, I know what I LIKE, and I know how I AM...the hard part for me is deciding if its too much for some women (which would be why they flirt like mad women with me all night but wind up saying goodbye and go home with no number) for me to come across that way. I'm not overly aggressive, and I flirt ALOT...but maybe flipping into the boy role and making the moves a man would usually make pushes them away because it doesn't feel right? I have no clue. Thoughts?

Attached Files

• Attached File  me.jpg   61.34K   0 downloads

Edited by RedHeadedAmbition, 15 September 2013 - 09:41 AM.

2puglady

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts
My wife passed away in May of last year and we had been together since I was 19. So, dating is a totally new thing for me. Last night, my friend asked if I wanted to go out and we made plans and met another couple of my friends at the bar. Well, we're there a few hours all of us drinking and dancing and laughing. My one friend and I leave and we get in the car and she says, "Boy, if I didn't know better, I'd say Nickie really likes you." Nickie is married with 4 kids. I asked her WTF and she said the way that we talk, look and act around each other is "cute". She said we were both flirting with each other!!!! And when I think about it, it does sound like it and I guess I have been actually doing it lately. LOL I didn't even think I knew "how" to flirt!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users