Lesbians in South West Michigan

2 replies to this topic

jkd33

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hello ladies. I currently reside in Michigan, and am having trouble finding other girls to talk to. It's not like there aren't any lesbians, I'm just having a hard time meeting them. I am currently in Kzoo, but am also in Grand Rapids a lot. Let me know if any of you want to form a group of sorts. Thanks.

Ginnis

• Members
  • 3 posts
Hi J,
It seems like there are a few new members in Michigan which is cool. I'm in the Detroit area and I'm probably out of your age range. I suspect you know about the journal Lesbian Connection and What Helen Heard - which is specific to Michigan... If so, ignore me. It is published in Lansing. There is usually information about the Kzoo area in What Helen Heard. They will mail you the newsletters if you contact them.

Good luck. - Ginnis

Ashleigh91

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts
Hey I'm the kzoo area. Most of the time events in What Helen Heard are in Ann Arbor or Lansing. If you go to Western, the group OUTspoken is a great way to meet people. It is one of the best groups on campus. Also Metro is the place where many of us go to dance and hang out, it's a bar downtown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users