Musings of a femme ;)

1 reply to this topic

Tzarina86

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 8 posts
Hi all,

Before i give my opinion, i must just say that i'm so glad someone was clever (and not self serving enough) to create a FREE site like this! i was honestly growing so tired of signing up for seemingly promising sites, only to be told if i actually wanted to contact anyone, i would have to become a premium member...
Anyway, whereas i don't like labels that swallow up one's identity as a PERSON, i do think terms such as butch/femme are present, and are also used to determine attraction to someone. I for one, am only attracted to other femme gals :)
i personally don't mind the 'femme label', as long as it doesn't replace my overall individuality as a person with feelings.
Are there any other femme girls in their twenties out there who would like to talk?

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 191 posts

... i must just say that i'm so glad someone was clever (and not self serving enough) to create a FREE site like this! i was honestly growing so tired of signing up for seemingly promising sites, only to be told if i actually wanted to contact anyone, i would have to become a premium member...\

Just wanted to say thanks for the appreciation there, your appreciation IS appreciated. :D

While the forum hasn't been as busy lately, we do get a LOT of new subscribers every single day to the personals. Extremely few unsubscribe shortly after subscribing (probably less than 1% even), so it does seem like the vast majority have given us tacit approval of our overall enterprise.

It's still always nice to get feedback that's something other than a question or a request for tech support though. Always nice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users