Any other gamers aboard this site?

31 replies to this topic

Poll: Which one? (35 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one?

1. XBox 360. [sorry, Fam doesn't have Live yet] (11 votes [32.35%])

Percentage of vote: 32.35%

2. PS2/PS3 (9 votes [26.47%])

Percentage of vote: 26.47%

3. PC (10 votes [29.41%])

Percentage of vote: 29.41%

4. Handheld [DS, DSI, etc] (4 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Fammikins

• Members
  • 28 posts
If so, any games you've been addicted to recently? I can't stop playing Harvest Moon DS Cute.

And what's your favorite gaming console? I find myself using my XBox 360 more often than naught. It's best for bloody games and ways to sate a bad mood.

JadeNW

• Members
  • 4 posts
I love my Xbox 360 too :)
Shooters and RPGs are where it's at. What kind of bloody games do you like?
Currently addicted to Call of Duty Black Ops, trying to get to the highest prestige level!
I also have a DS, but haven't played Harvest Moon. If it's anything like animal crossing I will run for the hills.
Though that is a cute game too.

Jade
x

ashleigh

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 190 posts
I am still in the Luddite corner on games. gimme the old pencil and paper RPGs any day.

deestillballin

• Members
  • 3 posts
I have an XBOX and PS3 mostly just sports and FPS games. Im down for any kind of game though to be honest :)

euphjunkie

• Members
  • 4 posts
I have an NES, SNES, N64, a PS2, a PS3, an Xbox 360, and a DS. I used to use my laptop for gaming as well, but lately it has become pretty sluggish and overheats after too long (I'm guessing I need to do some maintenance on it)--I miss Minecraft!!

I've been into my DS a lot recently because it is convenient to just pick up and put down when I want to. Kirby games are my comfort games, but I also love the Super Smash Brothers series and any RPG, especially Zelda games.

Kaitee

• Members
  • 12 posts
I've got a DS, PS2 PS3, gamecube, wii, SNES and NES. I love kingdom hearts and Zelda. Love love love love love Zelda. <33333 I also have resident evil 4 on the wii. Cause who doesn't love killing a few zombies here or there?

I'm trying to save up for a PSP. I love handhelds, and everyone says it's good. Should I buy used or new? Any opinions? :/

scoobz

• Members
  • 1 posts
ps3 boyeee

Lezzbeen

• Members
  • 1 posts
I'm primarily a WoW nerd, but I grew up playing console games. I should buy a new console - the hard part is deciding which one to get.

kittin21

• 6 posts
Red dead redemption is kick ass! :D anyone else think so?

NeekaSebastian

• 5 posts
I have xbox 360 and ps3. I play mostly sports because that's all I have time for. I might slip in a little grand theft or fable sometimes uncharted, but I end up getting caught up and playing way too long. Love the ufc training with kinect. And yes, red dead is awesome!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users