Any other gamers aboard this site?

30 replies to this topic

Poll: Which one? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one?

1. XBox 360. [sorry, Fam doesn't have Live yet] (10 votes [32.26%])

Percentage of vote: 32.26%

2. PS2/PS3 (9 votes [29.03%])

Percentage of vote: 29.03%

3. PC (8 votes [25.81%])

Percentage of vote: 25.81%

4. Handheld [DS, DSI, etc] (4 votes [12.90%])

Percentage of vote: 12.90%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Dhevachka

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 4 posts
I have basically every system excluding PS3, my mom raised me on video games when she came to this country heh. I really want to play Batman Arkham City! Anyone try it yet? With how crazy school is I haven't had the chance to really get into anything.

Renea

• 4 posts
Anyone else play Mass Effect or The Legend of Dragoon? If not, you should check them out. I love them. :)
Commander Shepard: "What kind of guns does thing have?"
Liara T`soni - "It's a taxi. It has a fare meter."
Shepard - "Wonderful."

Jane

• 7 posts
I haven't had much time to play any video games....which has put me in a very very sad state of mind.....but I just have to suck it up....(crying).....no, but the last video game I've played for ps3 would have to have been Assassins Creed 2. Hands down, best video game series in the whole freaking solar system. I hear that there are two new games for the series....FANTASTIC....after the ps3 stopped working...I have not been within the video gaming world. Until recently after hearing about all of these fantastic futuristic games....like Syndicate and Deus Ex...holy mother. WHY???....so sad I am.....we have L.A. Noire....NEED TO PLAY THAT.....and Brink....ugh....fallout New vegas i haven't PLAYED THAT YET....there's now a freaking awesome new zombie video games, AMY.....ugh....talking about all of this....is making me so sad.....so Im going to stop there. X(

Sheena

• 16 posts
Dear goodness we own just about every console ever made or so it seems. I mostly play on the PC, 360, DS and Wii though. I play WoW regularly, and a bunch of other MMOs sporadically. I really loved Dragon Age for the 360, and the Fable games. I also still get my pokemon on :D

TruelySophie

• 15 posts
Xbox 360 for me Still love the Modern Warfare, Or really any FPS (First Person Shooter) Games.

I also play the MMORPG 'Runescape', Never really got into anyother online games
You only get one life, Make the most of what you get.

eccentrikznchic

• One Post Members
  • 1 posts
im a major video game junkie. and harvest moon is one of the many games i have. it is super cute. i havnt played the ds version but i have everyone one for wii!

Damien Bella

• 5 posts
Im a gammer for sure. I play League of Legends, second life, and minecraft on my PC. I have a Wii and PS2 as well geting an xbox soon. I also like live action and table top role playing :)

theskyisfalling

• 3 posts

I own a 360, and some vintage systems. I really like the Fallout & Mass Effect series. Fable and Final Fantasy Series are good too. My favorite game right now is Mass Effect 2, playing as my hot lesbian Commander Shepard

kaasha

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts

View PostRenea, on 03 February 2012 - 01:10 AM, said:

Anyone else play Mass Effect or The Legend of Dragoon? If not, you should check them out. I love them. :)

I am in love with the mass effect series; those games are why I got my xbox 360 (it has nothing to do with little blue children I swear ^_^). I also play harvest moon, rune factory, fable, and most recently, skyrim.
moo

Renea

• 4 posts

View Postkaasha, on 29 July 2012 - 01:47 AM, said:

I am in love with the mass effect series; those games are why I got my xbox 360 (it has nothing to do with little blue children I swear ^_^). I also play harvest moon, rune factory, fable, and most recently, skyrim.

You are my kind of woman. ;)
Commander Shepard: "What kind of guns does thing have?"
Liara T`soni - "It's a taxi. It has a fare meter."
Shepard - "Wonderful."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users