Any other gamers aboard this site?

30 replies to this topic

Poll: Which one? (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one?

1. XBox 360. [sorry, Fam doesn't have Live yet] (11 votes [34.38%])

Percentage of vote: 34.38%

2. PS2/PS3 (9 votes [28.12%])

Percentage of vote: 28.12%

3. PC (8 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. Handheld [DS, DSI, etc] (4 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Jayne

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 8 posts
I collect consoles, and with them - games!
I've got pretty much everything from a good ol' dreamcast right up to Kinect. Unfortunately, my funds are too low to purchase a PS3 but that will be my next installment! I've got a whole wall just for all of my systems!

I'm probably the biggest fan of the xbox or the gamecube, because while PC gaming is great, I love the feel of an actual controller in my hands.

As far as games go, I love pretty much everything except sports (FIFA and that kind of thing) and just boring games that don't need to be on a console (Sudoku, for example). Some of my favourite games include The Legend of Zelda, Assassin's Creed, Grand Theft Auto, Resident Evil, F.E.A.R, COD, Halo, Modern Warfare, Bioshock, Mass Effect...ehh pretty much everything.

Posted Image Posted Image

Marina125

• 4 posts
I have an xbox 360 and a ps3, but I use the xbox a lot more. I like the controller better.

My favorite games are Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and Final Fantasy :) But I have a lot of different games too. I will try anything once, unless it looks REALLY bad.

Sakti

• 5 posts

View PostJayne, on 11 October 2012 - 08:47 PM, said:

As far as games go, I love pretty much everything except sports (FIFA and that kind of thing) and just boring games that don't need to be on a console (Sudoku, for example). Some of my favourite games include The Legend of Zelda, Assassin's Creed, Grand Theft Auto, Resident Evil, F.E.A.R, COD, Halo, Modern Warfare, Bioshock, Mass Effect...ehh pretty much everything.

I loved playing F.E.A.R., that freaking lil girl scared the shit out of me just a couple times, but the weapons were great!!! I like playing mostly fighting games, BLOOD FTW!!! Tekken, Street Fighter, King of Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Bloody Roar, mainly.

Other of my favorites
Blood Omen, Legacy of Kain, Prince of Persia, God of War, etc.

Posted Image
Click the banner to have great manga
I´m not anti-Bush: I´m pro-Intelligence
Posted Image

nightlydemon

• 7 posts
I had a rather impressive collection of consoles and games before a particular person I used to live with decided that they were potential drug money. Either way, that's the past, not important, and way too much drama for my mood right now... I admit, I'm still bitter since there was over $15,000 invested in that entertainment set up and I didn't get any of that investment back, but moneys not important, I just wanted my PS2 and Spyro games back...

I did replace the PS2 and Gamecube with a handful of games, and since acquired an Xbox 360 and Devil May Cry 4(openly the only reason I touch that horrible Microsoft spooge called Xbox), so I'm still a legitimate console gamer, but I also play DnD, Magic, and a lovely little drinking board game called Red Dragon Inn. They don't need electricity, and DnD by candle light is a great way to spend the aftermath of a cat. 5 hurricane when EVERYTHING is down.

Still kinda hoping to find a Guitar Hero fan... I lost mine when I lost my Wii...

Greta

• 5 posts
I own:

SNES
SEGA Genesis
SEGA Dreamcast
Gameboy Color
PS2
PS3
PC

I have these emulators:
DS
DOSBox

Currently playing:
Secret of Mana
Legend of Mana
Silent Hill: Downpour
Soul Caliber 5
American McGee's Alice: Return to Madness
Alone in the Dark

Whenever I get enough spare cash I'm going to buy a N64. I miss playing Banjo-Kazooi and Mario Cart 64.

LeeannaMoore

• 6 posts
Fable: The Lost Chapter and Sims 3 lol the only reason I stopped playing them for the past two days is because a friend came over. I'm even playing sims right now XD

ashleigh

• 187 posts
ok, i finally broke down and bought an xbox kinect. currently the twins and i are playing puss 'n boots, star wars and gta. three year olds are kicking my butt in puss 'n boots. go figure.

Edited by ashleigh, 14 October 2013 - 02:53 AM.

Jedhi

• 27 posts
I just started on Diablo II because it is free online and my mother and one or more brothers have been playing it. I am new to it but I like to get on and spend some hours getting away from thinking and doing too much.

prettycurious789

• 6 posts
I have my random love for pokemon the game. 19 and still cant stop playing it its the only reason I have a DS

Elegance

• 4 posts
I am pretty much strictly a PC girl. I used to play WoW, but I've played DayZ Mod since it released and SA since it released. I also dabble in LoL and Minecraft modpacks. I am not the greatest at shooters anymore, I hadn't really played them since CS and Team Fortress Classic, being more into RPGs. I've played most of the MMORPGs at some point. I have a lot of Steam games, most I've never played much. Heh. When I did play console, Playstation 1 and 2, I played Resident Evil as it was my passion until -I think- they messed it up with 4+. I do own a 360, Wii and DS, and never really played them much. Heh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users